Windows 10: Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version:

Discus and support Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is my network adapter. Can it do 5gtz because ive only been able to access my 2.4 network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielEdelman1, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version:

This is my network adapter. Can it do 5gtz because ive only been able to access my 2.4 network.

:)

DanielEdelman1, Dec 29, 2019

2. ralink wfii receiver

Hello jahidulislam,

We'll definitely want to check if Windows can see your Ralink Wi-Fi receiver by checking Device Manager. To access Device Manager, press and hold (or right-click) the Start button, then select Device Manager from the context menu.

From Device Manager, navigate to the Network adapters option and click on the arrow next to it. This should expand the list and display all of your Network adapters, including the Ralink Wi-Fi receiver if there is no issues with the device. If you do not see
    the Ralink Wi-Fi receiver listed, it is either not installed properly or you may have a defective Ralink Wi-Fi receiver.

I would recommend visiting the manufacturer's website and downloading the latest available software/driver package for your Ralink Wi-Fi receiver.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

BravoMan21, Dec 29, 2019
  3. ralink wfii receiver

Hi jahidulislam,

Thank you for your reply. Can you provide us with the model number of the Ralink Wi-Fi receiver? Also, is the Ralink Wi-Fi receiver a USB device? If it is a USB device, try plugging it into a different USB port and see if the computer is able to detect it.

If after plugging the Ralink Wi-Fi receiver into a different USB port and still cannot see the device, trying plugging the Ralink Wi-Fi receiver into another computer and see if you are still experiencing this issue. If the Ralink Wi-Fi receiver cannot be detected
    on another computer, there is the possibility that it may be defective.

BravoMan21, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Kbird Win User

Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version:

Wireless adapter disappeared after Windows update

Keep Googling Ralink Technology, Corp. Description:	Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version: :) , No more I can do as far as I can tell.......

probably you already seen these ? lots of issues with HP and RaLink Wifi it seems...

On HP

Hi, I have a notbooke g7 and had quite the same problem: my Ralink board disappear after a while or when coming back of sleep or simplel alleatory. Well the solution the worked out for me was to keep the last version 5.057 and install over the old 5.045 from here too, since that no more problem even though the driver version is the 057 but evrythin looks like ok, why???? say that I had corruption???? everthing new and fresh from original win 8 and no problems, well before got fixed I even need to "dong" the place of the ralink board, looking like it was "failing".....

it was here
    Windows 10 driver issue -Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adap... - HP Support Forum - 5265936

and another with your problem too
    Solved: WiFi not working after Windows 10 install - HP Support Forum - 5211728

supposedly the latest HP driver , same version number as MediaTek's , no idea if HP "alters" the file for there laptops in some way

Drivers Software - HP Support Center.

Night.

KB

Kbird, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version:

1. Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version: - Similar Threads - Ralink Technology Corp

2. Ralink pcie adapter has a driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ralink pcie adapter has a driver problem: Ralink pcie adapter has a driver problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ralink-pcie-adapter-has-a-driver-problem/632526b4-2326-4c0f-9944-af6980c3ea78
  3. Ralink pcie adapter has a driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ralink pcie adapter has a driver problem: Ralink pcie adapter has a driver problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ralink-pcie-adapter-has-a-driver-problem/632526b4-2326-4c0f-9944-af6980c3ea78
  4. BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - no Ralink Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - no Ralink Adapter: Hi, recently my computer began bluescreening frequently I think I had two or three just this week. It says that netr28x.sys is what failed, and all the other forums I've seen have had to do with a Ralink adapter. Unfortunately, when I opened the Device Manager I was unable to...
  5. BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - no Ralink Adapter

BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - no Ralink Adapter: Hi, recently my computer began bluescreening frequently I think I had two or three just this week. It says that netr28x.sys is what failed, and all the other forums I've seen have had to do with a Ralink adapter. Unfortunately, when I opened the Device Manager I was unable to...
  6. BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - no Ralink Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is not connecting the router.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is not connecting the router.: Hellowhen I trying to connect to the Wi-Fi it's not connect and showing "can't connect to the network". Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is not connecting the router for the first time I opened the windows10. When I disable the driver and enabled it will working fine,...
  8. Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is not connecting the router.

Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is not connecting the router.: Hellowhen I trying to connect to the Wi-Fi it's not connect and showing "can't connect to the network". Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is not connecting the router for the first time I opened the windows10. When I disable the driver and enabled it will working fine,...
  9. Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is not connecting the router.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Ralink RT2500 Windows 10 driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ralink RT2500 Windows 10 driver: When I tried to upgrade, Setup said my Ralink RT2500 PCI wireless card was not compatible with Windows 10. I removed it and used a USB wifi stick to install it. Now that Win 10 is running, I thought I might try installing drivers from Windows 7. I tried several versions but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ralink technology corp. no wifi found

2. Ralink technology.Corp for receiver