Windows 10: Ralink Wireless adapter disappeared from Device Manager afer Windows 10 update

Discus and support Ralink Wireless adapter disappeared from Device Manager afer Windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My wireless connection became disabled after a recent windows 10 update. My HP Pavilion desktop has a Ralink 802.11 N wireless adaptor, but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaymondWilliams8, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Ralink Wireless adapter disappeared from Device Manager afer Windows 10 update

My wireless connection became disabled after a recent windows 10 update. My HP Pavilion desktop has a Ralink 802.11 N wireless adaptor, but I can't find a driver for it anywhere.

Has anyone else had this problem, and do you know where I can get the driver??

:)

RaymondWilliams8, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Ashton W Win User

Ralink Wireless adapter disappeared from Device Manager afer Windows 10 update

Hi RaymondWilliams8,

I am an independent advisor and I am hoping to help you out with this.

Can you let us know the exact model number of your HP Pavilion computer, or the Ralink wireless adapter, so we can help find the appropriate drivers?

For example, this thread has a link for the Windows 10 drivers for the Ralink RT3290 but it may be different for your computer:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Wireless-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please reply with the details and we would be happy to look into providing some suggestions!

Regards,

-Ashton

Ashton W, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Ralink Wireless adapter disappeared from Device Manager afer Windows 10 update

My wireless connection became disabled after a recent windows 10 update. My HP Pavilion desktop has a Ralink 802.11 N wireless adaptor, but I can't find a driver for it anywhere.

Has anyone else had this problem, and do you know where I can get the driver??

RaymondWilliams8, Jan 9, 2020
  4. jwblue Win User

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

I ran the Lenovo Solution Center. Network Adapter was not listed in the hardware scanned. Not sure if there is a separate listing for that normally or not.

Ever since I ran a power cycle the adapter has not appeared in the Device Manager.

Does anyone believe removing the adapter and putting it back would solve the issue? I would rather not open my computer if there is little chance of it solving the issue. I am a complete novice doing this.

Not sure if this is relevant but in my Network Adapter in Device Manager there was "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". It has since disappeared.

jwblue, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Ralink Wireless adapter disappeared from Device Manager afer Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Ralink Wireless adapter

2. Wireless Network Adapter disappeared from Device Manager after downgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adapter disappeared from Device Manager after downgrade to Windows 10: I recently bought a new ASUS ROG laptop; it came with windows 11, which was completely unusable for me as Davinci Resolve will not run on it. I did not realize this fully within the 10 day allotment that you get to easily downgrade to Windows 10. So, I just installed windows...
  3. Wireless Network Adapter disappeared from Device Manager after downgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Network Adapter disappeared from Device Manager after downgrade to Windows 10: I recently bought a new ASUS ROG laptop; it came with windows 11, which was completely unusable for me as Davinci Resolve will not run on it. I did not realize this fully within the 10 day allotment that you get to easily downgrade to Windows 10. So, I just installed windows...
  4. Wireless Network Adapter disappeared from Device Manager after downgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ralink rt3290 wireless 802.11bgn wifi adapter 5ghz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ralink rt3290 wireless 802.11bgn wifi adapter 5ghz: in my laptop wifi not connecting for adapter given below:-Ralink rt3290 wireless 802.11bgn wifi adapter 5ghzprovide me solution to solve issue pl....
  6. The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager: I have quite the strange problem here. There is no option to enable Bluetooth in settings. I checked the device manager, and found that there aren't any working Bluetooth devices in the PC. This has appeared a few hours ago. I have tried restarting, updating drivers for all...
  7. Wireless Adapter disappeared on Device Manager...

Wireless Adapter disappeared on Device Manager...: Can you please help me with this problem I encountered... Suddenly my wireless stopped working and the driver just suddenly disappeared as well... I have already checked my Device Manager... and I have enabled the "show hidden devices" but nothing still appears on my...
  8. Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager: This is for a Lenovo M90z. Intel Centrino 1000 adapter. All of sudden I lost my internet connection. Initially it stopped working and did appear in Device Manager with an explanation point. In the properties I was getting a "This device can not start "Code 10" message....
  9. wireless adapter not showing in device manager

wireless adapter not showing in device manager: My wireless adapter is not in device manager, I only have ethernet connection. help me figure this out, please! I want my wireless back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-not-showing-in-device-manager/d829b831-b7f2-4cea-82a5-1f020d7bfad1
  10. wireless adapter not showing in device manager

wireless adapter not showing in device manager: I have an Asus X555Q laptop. I replaced the hard drive and installed Windows 10 with a USB drive. I did not have a restore option. I downloaded all the drivers from Asus, but no matter what drivers I use, they do not find my wireless adapter. There were 2 drivers for...