Windows 10: Rallentamenti improvvisi, come monitorare?

Discus and support Rallentamenti improvvisi, come monitorare? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Salve, da qualche mese ho spesso rallentamenti al pc con una frequenza di 30 o 40 minuti da uno all'altro. Si verificano in qualsiasi situazione, che... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Domenico Bianco, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Rallentamenti improvvisi, come monitorare?

Salve, da qualche mese ho spesso rallentamenti al pc con una frequenza di 30 o 40 minuti da uno all'altro. Si verificano in qualsiasi situazione, che io stia guardando un film, che stia usando programmi di grafica o giocando ai videogame.

Provo spesso ad aprire il task e noto subito che la CPU sale a volte anche al 70% ma non riesco a capire quale sia il processo dannoso perchè non è sempre lo stesso..

Questo computer ce l'ho da 4 anni e di questi problemi non ne ho mai avuti.

Queste sono le caratteristiche:

- Windows 10 , 64 Bit
    - AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-core processor
    3.00 GHz
    - 16,0 GB RAM
    - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
    - AsRock AB350M Pro4

C'è un modo per monitorare la cpu in modo che io possa controllare in un secondo momento?

Oppure c'è un antimalware che posso usare che non crea conflitti con windows?

:)

Domenico Bianco, Dec 31, 2020
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Champ Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Rallentamenti improvvisi, come monitorare?

UK Input method keeps coming back

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us in Microsoft Communities.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue. Let me assist you with additional information from here.

As an initial recommendation, i suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the extra keyboard input language from the Language panel settings. To do so, simply select it from the list of installed languages and click or tap the
    Remove button on top.

Also ensure the System locale is set to United States.
    follow the below steps.

• open the Change date, time, or number formats tab from the Language panel settings.
    • As the Region dialog appears, choose Administrative and click
      Change system locale.
    • Select a new system locale and tap OK.
    • Click on Restart now to make the setting effective.

If the above suggestions proves successful, I suggest you to create a System Restore Point, in case if the changes come back.

Ref: Create a system restore point

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Rallentamenti improvvisi, come monitorare?

1. Rallentamenti improvvisi, come monitorare? - Similar Threads - Rallentamenti improvvisi monitorare

2. biomatrick is no come

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    biomatrick is no come: biomatrick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/biomatrick-is-no-come/539090f0-795f-4179-a3ff-5b058b436521
  3. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  4. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  5. Display not coming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display not coming: Hi , in my destop the cpu is turning on but there is no display coming in the monitor All wires are connected properly but still it didn't work Pls help me to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-not-coming/bf16289d-4111-4c7f-b3a2-ff54208cd4fe
  6. watermark coming on

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    watermark coming on: after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this?when i restart the pc it goes away for a while then it come back...
  7. Option not coming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Option not coming: I recently upgraded Edge. In the past, when going through my email if I found a video attachment, I clicked it and the file box popped up at the bottom of the page with 3 options; Open, Save, and Save As. So I could just open the video and see if I wanted to save it. But now...
  8. Camera will not come on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera will not come on: My camera on my windows 10 computer is showing that it is on but nothing is coming up like it is just a gray with a picture of a camera with a line throw it. I just got my screen fixed and I do not know if they did something that I can not fix or if I need to have them relook...
  9. Come the Day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...
  10. Come the Day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...