Windows 10: RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties

Discus and support RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I right click on properties for my Lenovo ideacentre computer running Windows 10 the ram and HDD show as "Not available". Does anyone know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Teddy48, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Teddy48 Win User

RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties

When I right click on properties for my Lenovo ideacentre computer running Windows 10 the ram and HDD show as "Not available". Does anyone know what this may mean or how I can get the properties function to read my RAM and HDD? My computer is running a little slow, too. TIA Teddy48

:)

Teddy48, Aug 18, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Hard Drive not Showing

Hi Lori,

Thank you for posting back.

• How are you connecting the Hard drive to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the hard drive to a different computer and check if it works?

It's possible that your USB drivers are corrupt. I suggest you to try the following steps and check.

• Press Windows Key +R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      to open Device manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers
      at the left bottom.
    • Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 18, 2019
  4. KDF_654 Win User

External Hard Drive not showing in My computer

Hi,

My external hard drive (Imation--Apollo m300) is not showing in My Computer. I can see the drive when I access Device Manager and Disk Management; BUT, the drive shows as having 0 Capacity, 0 Reserved Space, and 0 Unallocated space when I ask it to populate
    in the Volumes tab of Properties. I do have (or did have) lots of files on this drive. Also, the drive lists as "Online" in Disk Management. (Note: I do have another Apollo m300 external hard drive, but it's working just fine.) Any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

KDF_654, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties - Similar Threads - RAM Hard drive

2. External hard drive will not show up on computer anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External hard drive will not show up on computer anymore: All of a sudden none of my 3 external hard drives will show up on my computer. No where. Not in disk management, not in device manager even viewing hidden. No where, no nothing, I just don't get it. No hardware changes or anything for my computer. Tried other usb connections...
  3. Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer: I have a Verbatim 62872 320G hard drive that has been used with a TV. I now wish to use it with my computer, but it is not recognised at all in disk management, which means that I cannot format it. It is plugged into a USB2 port which runs other hardware perfectly and its...
  4. Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer: I have a Verbatim 62872 320G hard drive that has been used with a TV. I now wish to use it with my computer, but it is not recognised at all in disk management, which means that I cannot format it. It is plugged into a USB2 port which runs other hardware perfectly and its...
  5. Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Hard drive not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hard drive not showing: I switched on pc after 21 days and tried to open one of folders and this popped up.”Location is not available D:\Stash is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on...
  7. external hard drive not showing in my computer

external hard drive not showing in my computer: My seagate hard drive is not showing in my computer,also light on hard drive is not blinking. But it is showing in devices and printers. When I try to safely remove it nothing happens ,and after removing the hard drive, pop up comes "problem ejecting usb attached SCSIUAS mass...
  8. Hard drive is not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive is not showing: I had two partition disk D and disk E but now they are not showing in this PC nor in disk management, moreover there is recovery partition, how to get back my disks, please help me out all my data was in that disks...
  9. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties: The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important work at hand. Will...
  10. External Hard Drive not showing in My computer

External Hard Drive not showing in My computer: Hi, My external hard drive (Imation--Apollo m300) is not showing in My Computer. I can see the drive when I access Device Manager and Disk Management; BUT, the drive shows as having 0 Capacity, 0 Reserved Space, and 0 Unallocated space when I ask it to populate in the...