Windows 10: RAM and Network adapter not working

Discus and support RAM and Network adapter not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a dell inspiron 5559 and i upgraded it with a 4gb ram 4gb + 4gb. BUT when i boot my system the network adapter stops working and also usable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harsh Tomar, Nov 18, 2022.

1. RAM and Network adapter not working

I have a dell inspiron 5559 and i upgraded it with a 4gb ram 4gb + 4gb. BUT when i boot my system the network adapter stops working and also usable memory is 3.44gb out of 8gb but4.7gb hardware reserved.BUT network adapter works fine when i remove either of one 4gb ram.PLEASE HELP if anybody has any solution for this.....

:)

Harsh Tomar, Nov 18, 2022

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 18, 2022
  3. After the update my network adapters not working.

Hi Sam,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

You may try these steps and check the status:

• Run the Network Troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• You may try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.

• Further you may also check for Windows Updates with a wired net connection and check for updated drivers for the network adapter.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Update.

Open the Network troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Network Adapter” troubleshooter to fix problems with
    Network Adapter. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Further, suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

Fix network connection issues: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Note: The steps to turn off a firewall depend on the firewall software you’re using. Check the documentation for your firewall software to learn how to turn it off. Make sure you turn it back on as soon as you can. Not having a firewall turned
    on makes your PC more vulnerable to hackers, worms, or viruses.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 18, 2022
  4. RAM and Network adapter not working

Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

RAM and Network adapter not working

1. RAM and Network adapter not working - Similar Threads - RAM Network adapter

2. Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter not working: Network adapter keeps stoppingHi there, I have an ASUS TUF GAMING A15 2021 rtx 3050 ryzen 7 4800h 16gb ram with 512gb ssd and 1tb second ssd and I've been having an issue with my laptop the last few days. My network adapter stopped working properly 2 days ago and I had no...
  3. Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not working: Network adapter keeps stoppingHi there, I have an ASUS TUF GAMING A15 2021 rtx 3050 ryzen 7 4800h 16gb ram with 512gb ssd and 1tb second ssd and I've been having an issue with my laptop the last few days. My network adapter stopped working properly 2 days ago and I had no...
  4. RAM and Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM and Network adapter not working: I have a dell inspiron 5559 and i upgraded it with a 4gb ram 4gb + 4gb. BUT when i boot my system the network adapter stops working and also usable memory is 3.44gb out of 8gb but4.7gb hardware reserved.BUT network adapter works fine when i remove either of one 4gb ram.PLEASE...
  5. RAM and Network adapter not working

RAM and Network adapter not working: I have a dell inspiron 5559 and i upgraded it with a 4gb ram 4gb + 4gb. BUT when i boot my system the network adapter stops working and also usable memory is 3.44gb out of 8gb but4.7gb hardware reserved.BUT network adapter works fine when i remove either of one 4gb ram.PLEASE...
  6. Adapter RAM

Adapter RAM: Hi ,I have Dell Latitude 3410 , i3 10110u , integrated Intel UHD graphics , 8gb RAM. The video memory shown in the bios is 64mb , in Advanced Display Info in Settings , it shows 128mb. In msinfo32.exe however, it shows 1gb of Adapter RAM. Is GPU adapter RAM like dedicated...
  7. The network adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network adapter is not working: Hi, I have a new computer, it is 3 months old, and my wireless connection is not working. It does not appear in the network and internet settings. You can come back for an hour, but you don't stay. I really could use a little help....
  8. The network adapter is not working

The network adapter is not working: Hi, I have a new computer, it is 3 months old, and my wireless connection is not working. It does not appear in the network and internet settings. You can come back for an hour, but you don't stay. I really could use a little help....
  9. The network adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Network Adapter Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Is Not Working: My laptop'sVivobook Flip network adapter stopped working this morning I checked the troubleshoot and it said "The IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems" I've tried: Resetting my PC Resetting Network Settings Rebooting...