Windows 10: RAM bug i assume

Discus and support RAM bug i assume in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DumbManLive, Nov 29, 2021.

1. RAM bug i assume

so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600 mb but when i choose to see percents instead of values it tells me 20 % used so idk how is this possible also was experiencing 92% ram use lately and stuff like that so yeah is there any way to make my 6 ram fully work instead of 3

:)

DumbManLive, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 29, 2021
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin RAM bug i assume :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 29, 2021
  4. BullGod Win User

RAM bug i assume

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

RAM bug i assume

1. RAM bug i assume - Similar Threads - RAM bug assume

2. Broken pc i assume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken pc i assume?: I am typing on xbox as we speak. So the problem with my pc is i had an error that said "Critical process died" so i searched on youtube for how to fix it, the next second i fix it i start up my pc and it shows the hp logo for 3 seconds shuts off and does the same thing over...
  3. Broken pc i assume?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken pc i assume?: I am typing on xbox as we speak. So the problem with my pc is i had an error that said "Critical process died" so i searched on youtube for how to fix it, the next second i fix it i start up my pc and it shows the hp logo for 3 seconds shuts off and does the same thing over...
  4. Broken pc i assume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PalmDetectConfig not working properly I assume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PalmDetectConfig not working properly I assume: I changed the PalmDetectConfig value to 0 just a few weeks ago so i can use my keyboard and touchpad at the same time, but it doesnt work now i think because i updated or smth so i checked the values they reset to the normal value. I changed the value back to 0 but i still...
  6. PalmDetectConfig not working properly I assume

PalmDetectConfig not working properly I assume: I changed the PalmDetectConfig value to 0 just a few weeks ago so i can use my keyboard and touchpad at the same time, but it doesnt work now i think because i updated or smth so i checked the values they reset to the normal value. I changed the value back to 0 but i still...
  7. PalmDetectConfig not working properly I assume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. RAM bug i assume

RAM bug i assume: so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600 mb but when i choose to see percents instead of values it tells me 20 % used so idk how is this possible also was...
  9. RAM bug i assume

in Windows 10 Customization
    RAM bug i assume: so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600 mb but when i choose to see percents instead of values it tells me 20 % used so idk how is this possible also was...
  10. Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PidarBlyad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0qbbt/anybody_knows_what_is_going_on_i_assume_that_its/