Windows 10: ram, hardware

Discus and support ram, hardware in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; will there be a problem if I use both, i mean in performance ____samsung DDR4 2400T____hyperx DDR4 2400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SURAJPRATAP RAJHANS, Jan 11, 2020.

1. ram, hardware

will there be a problem if I use both, i mean in performance ____samsung DDR4 2400T____hyperx DDR4 2400

:)

SURAJPRATAP RAJHANS, Jan 11, 2020

2. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin ram, hardware :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 11, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

ram, hardware

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

ram, hardware

1. ram, hardware - Similar Threads - ram hardware

2. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  3. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  4. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved: Good Day, I have a problem where my pc is running really slow Its 8 GB ram when I check the Task Manager it shows that 90% of my RAM and CPU are being used and only 3.4 GB of RAM is usable, When I check the Resource Monitor It shows that 5 GB of my ram is being hardware...
  6. 5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved

5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved: Good Day, I have a problem where my pc is running really slow Its 8 GB ram when I check the Task Manager it shows that 90% of my RAM and CPU are being used and only 3.4 GB of RAM is usable, When I check the Resource Monitor It shows that 5 GB of my ram is being hardware...
  7. 5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...: Hello, I updated my pc today, I change the motherboard, cpu and ram. and now I have to reactivate my windows but my old product key does not work...
  9. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...: Hello, I updated my pc today, I change the motherboard, cpu and ram. and now I have to reactivate my windows but my old product key does not work...
  10. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...