Windows 10: ram, hardware

Discus and support ram, hardware in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; will there be a problem if I use both, i mean in performance ____samsung DDR4 2400T____hyperx DDR4 2400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SURAJPRATAP RAJHANS, Jan 11, 2020.

1. ram, hardware

will there be a problem if I use both, i mean in performance ____samsung DDR4 2400T____hyperx DDR4 2400

:)

SURAJPRATAP RAJHANS, Jan 11, 2020

2. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin ram, hardware :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 11, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

ram, hardware

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

ram, hardware

1. ram, hardware - Similar Threads - ram hardware

2. Find what hardware using dedicated ram from System memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find what hardware using dedicated ram from System memory: Hello, I have a Gen8 intel platform with i3-8100, H310 chipset, and 4GB DDR4 ram with Windows 10 Pro 32bit. I put to the computer a HD6350 DVGA with 512MB ram. I set the DVGA allocated memory to 32/128MB, later i disabled it, and set priority to PCI-E DVGA for display...
  3. Windows 10 1903 - Large Amounts of Hardware Reserved RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 - Large Amounts of Hardware Reserved RAM: Hi all, Are there any documented cases of the Windows 10 1903 build allocating large amounts of hardware reserved RAM? I have an 8GB HP Envy x360, but it says that 2.1GB RAM is hardware reserved. Having spoken with HP and tried to troubleshoot using msconfig and...
  4. Hardware Reserved Ram 32Gb installed 16Gb In Use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Reserved Ram 32Gb installed 16Gb In Use: I just bought one more stick of ram off amazon (Ballistix Gaming Memory 16Gb DDR4 3200), I installed the ram to my recommended slot (a1). I opened up task manager it said, Memory 32 GB 15.9 GB usage. I checked bios it said 16 GB capacity but it showed it sees my two sticks of...
  5. Activation failure after hardware changes. (cpu mobo ram)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation failure after hardware changes. (cpu mobo ram): Hello, I recently updated my hardware and I am now being asked to activate Windows. I do not have the product key from when I originally bought windows and the troubleshoot only recognises my MSI mobo (old one) not the Aorus (new one). However, my email address is linked...
  6. Half my RAM is hardware reserved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Half my RAM is hardware reserved: Hi, Recently, I added 4GB of RAM to my computer, bringing it up to 8GB. However, it appears that all this has done is increase the Hardware Reserved Memory to 4.3GB. In other words, I am getting absolutely no benefit from the additional RAM. Following advice given...
  7. 10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can load apps in seconds and play games on your PC without experiencing a choppy performance by increasing the speed of your memory and installing more of it. So, upgrading your system’s RAM appears to be an easy cure [...] This post 10 best RAM hardware...
  8. Hardware config much above requirement 4GB ram and Pentium N3710 processor with 1.6 GHz...

Hardware config much above requirement 4GB ram and Pentium N3710 processor with 1.6 GHz...: I have Acer Aspire R3-131T laptop with 4 GB ram and Pentium N3710 processor with 1.6 GHz clock speed. The OS Windows 10 Home Single Language runs very slow in this configuration. Is there some problem with the OS or Hardware?...
  9. Reactivating Windows 10 Pro after hardware change (motherboard, CPU, RAM)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reactivating Windows 10 Pro after hardware change (motherboard, CPU, RAM): The first thing I did before I change my setup was I linked my microsoft account to windows 10 so that I could have my activation connect to my microsoft account. Today, I try to reactivate windows with the windows 10 settings activation troubleshooter and I said that it is...
  10. Hardware Reserved Ram usage is high

Hardware Reserved Ram usage is high: Hello, my configuration is MOBO gigabyte GA970 FX 8350 processor GTX 1060 6GB GPU 24 GB corsair vengeance ram latest RS5 build of fast insider ring. win 64 I recently saw that my hardware reserved memory shot up to 8 GB while there was only 16GB attached to the PC...