Windows 10: RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!

Discus and support RAM high resource utilization IDK why!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello everyone, i am a big fan of the task manager, i feel like it conveys information well and tells me about hardware bottlenecks in a nice gui... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bananapeal, Sep 10, 2019.

1. RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!

hello everyone,

i am a big fan of the task manager, i feel like it conveys information well and tells me about hardware bottlenecks in a nice gui fashion. my biggest concern is why the ram totals don't add up to 8gb. where is the hidden program i can't see?

HOW on earth is my ram filled up with just a 2gb chrome session? it actually feels sluggish when the memory fills up as though it's paging! i don't want my computer to use the page file ever! that's why i have 8gb which should be way above any simple web browsing task. why is my computer slow with 20 tabs open? is this 2005 and i must limit to 10?

RAM high resource utilization IDK why!! [​IMG]

security essentials is part of comodo and not the microsoft ******* anti virus.

seriously folks, do i have a virus or are the h-1b indians at m$ going complete retard? how are they so bad at software they don't even know how much ram they're using??

also i promise if i close the browser and start new session with the 2gb liberated it feels more responsive. why. why can't i adjust how much windows uses the page file. wtf. was windows designed for children? by children?

OMG and to add insult to incompetence... when i tried to take the screen shot... snipping tool BLACKED OUT MY 2ND MONITOR i had to use the mouse and drag task manager to the primary monitor like some goddamn slave. am i the boss of the computer or is it the boss of me?

what are these noobs doing? how are they so bad in every aspect of their software and we still use them? pay hundreds of $$ for them? because we're all vendor locked and too pathetic to rebel against them??

:)

bananapeal, Sep 10, 2019
  2. AsimDas Win User

Graphics resources are over utilized??

Yes i have tried reinstalling the game.i am getting the issue from the last few weeks before that there was no issues.i already played this game a few times.i have not tried other games,provisionally playing this one right now.i thing the issue comes after
    updating the gfx driver may be.i have tried to lower the settings from high to medium but no result.no trouble shooting steps been taken.

AsimDas, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Graphics resources are over utilized??

Hi,

Game compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this warning message "THE DESKTOP WINDOW MANAGER IS EXPERIENCING HEAVY RESOURCE CONTENTION,THE GRAPHIC SUBSYSTEM ARE OVER UTILIZED AND THERE A THRASHING HAPPENING AS A RESULT.REDUCING
    THE NUMBER OF RUNNING APPS MAY SOLVE THE ISSUE.". For us to properly provide appropriate solutions, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 10, 2019
  4. iamalien Win User

RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!

Windows 10 High Memory(RAM) utilization at idle issue

Recently I'm finding out that there is very high ram utilization after keeping the windows on for a long time. I have 16GB of RAM and still some times I get error message about low memory(RAM) remaining. That is all 16GB RAM in use even if my computer
    is sitting idle. This is big of an issue which is need to be sorted out fast,as it is affecting performance in other applications.

iamalien, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!

1. RAM high resource utilization IDK why!! - Similar Threads - RAM high resource

2. WHY IS MY RAM SO HIGH?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS MY RAM SO HIGH?!: I don't know why it's so high! I have 16 GB of ram! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-ram-so-high/0ab48c50-ba84-42d4-8097-886f66723608
  3. High RAM utilization / leak Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM utilization / leak Windows 11: I'm running into an issue where something is using large parts of RAM. I've been unable to locate the cause via task manager. Can someone help me understand the RAMmap log files? I've also included poolmon.exe which I also need help understanding. If you have other...
  4. High RAM utilization / leak Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM utilization / leak Windows 11: I'm running into an issue where something is using large parts of RAM. I've been unable to locate the cause via task manager. Can someone help me understand the RAMmap log files? I've also included poolmon.exe which I also need help understanding. If you have other...
  5. High ram usage. Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ram usage. Why: I am on laptop:rtx 2060i7 9750h16gb ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage-why/efa62d40-c643-4914-b356-7a234f0ef6cc
  6. High ram usage. Why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ram usage. Why: I am on laptop:rtx 2060i7 9750h16gb ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage-why/efa62d40-c643-4914-b356-7a234f0ef6cc
  7. Extremely High RAM utilization, high Paged Pool

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extremely High RAM utilization, high Paged Pool: The issue started in mid-February when I received multiple warnings and critical alerts from my RMM software for several PCs I administer - the RMMs settings for RAM alerts are a warning at 85% and critical at 90%. All of these systems have been deployed for over 2 years and...
  8. Constant VERY high CPU and RAM utilization of Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant VERY high CPU and RAM utilization of Windows Explorer: I have tried the following Rescheduling work for Windows Defender see https://geeksadvice.com/how-to-fix-antimalware-service-executable-high-cpu-usage-on-windows/ Restarting Windows Explorer process Closing OneDrive application Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on...
  9. MS Teams utilizing high resources

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Teams utilizing high resources: Hello Team, Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization 100% after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update also same issue. Suggested to...
  10. RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!

in Windows 10 Support
    RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!: hello everyone, i am a big fan of the task manager, i feel like it conveys information well and tells me about hardware bottlenecks in a nice gui fashion. HOWEVER. when i am monitoring the RAM. ...ffs... I HAVE 8 GB. HOW on earth is my ram filled up with just a 2gb chrome...