Windows 10: ram in use but I don't know why

Discus and support ram in use but I don't know why in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my ram is in use but I don't know where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mitchellwebb, Dec 22, 2021.

1. ram in use but I don't know why

my ram is in use but I don't know where

:)

Mitchellwebb, Dec 22, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 22, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 22, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

ram in use but I don't know why

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

ram in use but I don't know why

1. ram in use but I don't know why - Similar Threads - ram don't why

2. 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why: Hello! so, I've been facing this problem lately were 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why , i wish you guys could help... thxNOTE : This is slightly affecting my performance My specs :Processor AMD A8 PRO-7600B R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.10 GHz...
  3. 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why: Hello! so, I've been facing this problem lately were 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why , i wish you guys could help... thxNOTE : This is slightly affecting my performance My specs :Processor AMD A8 PRO-7600B R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.10 GHz...
  4. BOSD and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  5. BOSD and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  6. ram in use but I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram in use but I don't know why: my ram is in use but I don't know where https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-in-use-but-i-dont-know-why/01f7a4b1-227e-4cd0-bb0e-43f4a1d2e4c7
  7. ram in use but I don't know why

in Windows 10 Customization
    ram in use but I don't know why: my ram is in use but I don't know where https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-in-use-but-i-dont-know-why/01f7a4b1-227e-4cd0-bb0e-43f4a1d2e4c7
  8. BSOD don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD don't know why: I,v had a few Blue screens of death lately . The first one happened when i tried to move a video screen ( I was watching a video ) . I thought that may have caused it because i did'nt move the screen properly . I tried to update window's earlier today , that was on ages and...
  9. Bluescreen, and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluescreen, and i don't know why: Hello, I'm reaching out to know what was the cause of my Bluescreen, i don't really know where i can find the right answers, i Copy / Paste to you the Log report. (Btw i'm french so the log will be in french, sorry) -------------------------------------------------------...
  10. My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.: I'm a gamer and recently my pc started lagging even when I was not in game. I cleared cache, searched the pc for viruses, tried so many things and I have no idea what I should do. I am supposed to stay at home and now that I can't play nothing makes me sad lol. I'll leave...