Windows 10: RAM in windows10

Discus and support RAM in windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have four slots for memory and I have 2 gb in each. I think that makes 8, but the text says You have 8 gb installed and 3,94 can be used. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reuterx, Jul 22, 2019.

1. reuterx Win User

RAM in windows10

I have four slots for memory and I have 2 gb in each. I think that makes 8, but the text says You have 8 gb installed and 3,94 can be used. Why?

:)

reuterx, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 22, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin RAM in windows10 :D

DrunkenMafia, Jul 22, 2019
  4. BullGod Win User

RAM in windows10

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

RAM in windows10

1. RAM in windows10 - Similar Threads - RAM windows10

2. My PC's RAM keeps on slowly filling itself up until full

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC's RAM keeps on slowly filling itself up until full: I'm currently on Windows 10 1909. My OS was freshly installed just recently (around 5 months ago) due to some issue with my laptop not updating to the newer versions of Windows 10. I only started to notice the issue when I did a major OS Upgrade (I don't remember which one...
  3. PC cannot use the maximum amount of RAMs & what can I do to lessen the load?

PC cannot use the maximum amount of RAMs & what can I do to lessen the load?: Hello, I own a CyberPowerPC with Windows 10. I have start to notice a common problem: The PC never uses its maximum amount of RAMs, but will always crash at about 65% RAM usage. No, I have not modify or remove/add any RAMs in this PC; it's the same preinstalled RAMs since...
  4. PC cannot use the maximum amount of RAM - what can I do to lessen the load?

PC cannot use the maximum amount of RAM - what can I do to lessen the load?: Hello, I own a CyberPowerPC with Windows 10. I have start to notice a common problem: The PC never uses it's maximum amount of RAM, but will always crash at about 65% RAM usage. No, I have not modify or remove/add any RAMs in this PC; it's the same RAM since I bought the...
  5. Antimalware Service Executable hogging up a lot of RAM.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Antimalware Service Executable hogging up a lot of RAM.: I did a clean install of Windows 1903, and I got this app that pops up in my task manager. It's called 'Antimalware Service Executable'. And it hogs up a lot of RAM, I've watched a couple of videos and gone to sites which didn't help at all. I also did a virus scan, yet it is...
  6. Why does Windows use so much more ram than my user account uses

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does Windows use so much more ram than my user account uses: [img] [img] Although i have heard that the default task manager can be unreliable, why does windows use so much more ram than what it says my account it using? I'm fine with it being used but I just wanted to know what it is being use by? 140641
  7. Why You Should Overclock Your RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why You Should Overclock Your RAM: Why You Should Overclock Your RAM (It’s Easy!) I did not know that you could do this. Does anyone here routinely do this with their hardware? 140619
  8. Very high, Disk, CPU, RAM causing huge lag (Windows10)

Very high, Disk, CPU, RAM causing huge lag (Windows10): Very recently my computer has been extremely slow, upon checking Task manager my disk was 100%, RAM and CPU is vey high. I have looked all over the internet and have found no solution to this, please help. I have Toshiba Satellite laptop, Win10, I have done a...
  9. can I Install Windows10 Pro on Intel Core2 Duo T6400, 2GHZ, 4GB RAM, 64 Bit OS ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I Install Windows10 Pro on Intel Core2 Duo T6400, 2GHZ, 4GB RAM, 64 Bit OS ?: Hello, I need to change my Laptop Operating System from Windows Vista to Windows 10 Pro. Laptop Hardware is " Intel Core2 Duo T6400, 2GHZ, 4GB RAM, 64 Bit OS ". I know Windows 7 can be loaded but what about Windows 10 Pro ? Looking forward for an early positive reply....
  10. Windows 10 64 bit isn't properly compressing RAM like Windows10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 64 bit isn't properly compressing RAM like Windows10 32 bit: Hello dear community *Smile I'm using Windows 10 and testing a lot in virtual machines to explore the system, and to replace some of my Windows 7 virtual machines, as some new features like the RAM compression and system file compression are really awesome. During testing,...