Windows 10: RAM increasing while idle

Discus and support RAM increasing while idle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So whenever I restart my laptop I am using 2.3GB of RAM without anything open because I have 2GB for graphics. When I leave my computer on for about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BartlomiejDlugosz, Oct 14, 2020.

1. RAM increasing while idle

So whenever I restart my laptop I am using 2.3GB of RAM without anything open because I have 2GB for graphics. When I leave my computer on for about 5-6 hours it get's to 3.8GB of RAM without anything open. I have 3.9BG of RAM which causes my laptop to run really slow. Even if I shut down my laptop and then boot it back up then it still has the same RAM as before. I have to fully restart my laptop to bring the RAM back down to about 2.3GB. Does anyone know why this happens and if there's a way to fix it?

:)

BartlomiejDlugosz, Oct 14, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Oct 14, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10 laptop ?

I want to increase my dedicated video ram but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10) laptop

Lenovo v110-15AST

Procesor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2,90GHz 64bit

RAM: 8 GB

Video card: Radeon r5 graphics

Windows 10 home

RAM increasing while idle ca99fded-5e7b-4e52-8c31-87e743d9d8fe?upload=true.png
    please
    help

***Moved from Windows 10 Insider Preview***

Vakaris Augustas, Oct 14, 2020
  4. RAM increasing while idle

Increasing Ram Permanently

I have a windows 7 and I want to upgrade it to windows 10 but I need to increase my Ram for upgrading. My current RAM is 1.870 GB but I want to increase my RAM. I have seen many videos in internet that how you can increase your Ram through a removable
    device such as a pen drive but I don't want to increase my Ram by that way. Can we increase my Ram by changing the hardware devices of computer?

Romit Raj Sahu, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

RAM increasing while idle

1. RAM increasing while idle - Similar Threads - RAM increasing while

2. Sound keeps increasing while idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound keeps increasing while idle: My sound keeps on increasing while doing nothing on the computer or while trying to do browsing and emails.I set the sound normal not too loud, but it keeps on increasing. I need to stop this since it is annoying, and it will damage my ears....
  3. Sound keeps increasing while idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound keeps increasing while idle: My sound keeps on increasing while doing nothing on the computer or while trying to do browsing and emails.I set the sound normal not too loud, but it keeps on increasing. I need to stop this since it is annoying, and it will damage my ears....
  4. Sound keeps increasing while idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage while idle: Hello, I've got a problem with RAM, where after boot up it starts at around 20-30% usage, which is already high compared to what is shown to be used in task manager, but then ramps up to about 60-80% idle within an hour or two if not faster. I've done a clean boot, which then...
  6. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM usage while idle: Hello, I've got a problem with RAM, where after boot up it starts at around 20-30% usage, which is already high compared to what is shown to be used in task manager, but then ramps up to about 60-80% idle within an hour or two if not faster. I've done a clean boot, which then...
  7. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. High Ram usage while idle

High Ram usage while idle: Hi,I bought Asus Vivobook ultra k14 a couple months ago..it has 8 GB ram,its working fine but i need to know that is 50% of ram usage when the system is idlethat is 4 GB is normal? Screenshot:and while gaming games like valorant the ram usage is around 90%! Can somebody help...
  9. High RAM usage while Idle

High RAM usage while Idle: Hello, i'm having troubles with my RAM usage on Windows 10, got nothing using RAM and 13/16Go used, haven't found anything that worked and it's really disturbing[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High RAM usage while idle: Hello, Basically I noticed that my PC has a lot of RAM used but no program is using the RAM - see attached screenshots. Obviously it doesnt really affect me until I launch a game: eg GTA 5 which before ran happily at 60 and is now stuck on less than 1 FPS when I get into the...