Windows 10: Ram installation.

Discus and support Ram installation. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In my bill , it shows that I bought 4 GB ram for my PC. But,, when I see my system information, It shows that 2 GB ram installed. Why 2 GB ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJP.1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. JJP.1 Win User

Ram installation.

In my bill , it shows that I bought 4 GB ram for my PC.

But,, when I see my system information,

It shows that 2 GB ram installed.

Why 2 GB ram only installed in my PC.

But in bill, it shows 4 GB ram.

Why??????

Can I reinstall ram????? Ram installation. [​IMG]

:)

JJP.1, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 29, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Ram installation. :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Ram installation.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Ram installation.

1. Ram installation. - Similar Threads - Ram installation

2. Just bought a new motherboard,ram and processor (I7 9400KF), and Windows won’t install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just bought a new motherboard,ram and processor (I7 9400KF), and Windows won’t install: So i bought some new stuff for my Pc. I put an ISO image in my usb stick and when Windows started to install it got stuck in copying files 98%. I tried installing windows 7 and same way it got stuck. I dont know what to do....
  3. About ram installing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About ram installing...: My motherboard supports ddr3 8 GB ram. Can I put 4 GB DDR2 ram in it????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ram-installing/e189a4ee-bb12-4e97-bb51-211366d4bd42
  4. About ram installing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About ram installing...: My motherboard supports ddr2 8 GB ram. Can I insert 4 GB DDR3 ram in ddr2 slot????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ram-installing/a37388f5-8ae0-4b6c-bcfd-87eaa6af3cfb
  5. I'm getting 70-90% RAM Usage on newly installed Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting 70-90% RAM Usage on newly installed Windows10: [ATTACH] As the title says, I just installed Windows 10 yesterday and left it to update. Now it is forcing my app to close because it is using too much ram. What do I do with this? Thanks. I have 8gb RAM, installed the latest Windows 10 Pro 1904...
  6. I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.: What do I have to do? Error 0xC004F211 It's been years already since I activated this so I don't know where my product key is anymore. And! And this is absolutely bad About this whole mess - Internet is full with Questions like this. Everywhere the same answers. Go to...
  7. I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.: What do I have to do? Error 0xC004F213 It's been years already since I activated this so I don't know where my product key is anymore :(...
  8. why installed ram and processor not available

why installed ram and processor not available: help me plz[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-installed-ram-and-processor-not-available/b136e123-9971-4a3d-a8ba-fcb0d0b5c802"
  9. msinfo: Installed Physical Memory (RAM) figure is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msinfo: Installed Physical Memory (RAM) figure is incorrect: I have 8GB of Physical RAM installed upon my PC (2 slots of 4GB cards), and 7936MB setup for the Paging file size. msinfo is showing: Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB <--- ????? Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB <-- Correct Available Physical Memory...
  10. Cannot Activate Windows after Motherboard, CPU, and RAM Installation

Cannot Activate Windows after Motherboard, CPU, and RAM Installation: Hello Microsoft Community. My problem has to do with the activation of Windows 10 after a hardware change. I installed the parts yesterday and when I tried to activate Windows post installation, it gave me the error message that starts with "unable to reach activation...