Windows 10: Ram isnt being used fully.

Discus and support Ram isnt being used fully. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! So over the past few days I have encountered an issue with my ram, when I went through the virtual memory settings. Ever since I touched so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Austin Wright, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Ram isnt being used fully.

Hello! So over the past few days I have encountered an issue with my ram, when I went through the virtual memory settings. Ever since I touched so settings my pc just simply never been the same. Currently it only remains at 34-35% when normally when I run games like MSFS it only goes up to 40%. I have 32gb so it doesnt really make any sense why it never goes above 50%. All games I play I am averaging 2 FPS.

:)

Austin Wright, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 4, 2023
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Ram isnt being used fully. :D

DrunkenMafia, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

Ram isnt being used fully.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Ram isnt being used fully.

1. Ram isnt being used fully. - Similar Threads - Ram isnt being

2. My virtual ram is not being used!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My virtual ram is not being used!: I am sorry about the links but it would not let me insert imagesI have added 15000MB of virtual memory as minimumshown belowhttps://sparkles3421.github.io/windows/my_virt_ram.pngYou can also see that is indeed says I have 8.3GB but still uses my normal...
  3. tons of ram being used by nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tons of ram being used by nothing: Ok so i feel like this question has been answered a billion times, but no matter what forum or video I look i can't find the answer for me. Even when I am not running any games or anything, the amount of ram that is being used seems to be way more than all of the processes...
  4. Ram isnt being used fully.

Ram isnt being used fully.: Hello! So over the past few days I have encountered an issue with my ram, when I went through the virtual memory settings. Ever since I touched so settings my pc just simply never been the same. Currently it only remains at 34-35% when normally when I run games like MSFS it...
  5. RAM being used by invisible apps

RAM being used by invisible apps: I have 8gb of ram 3000 speed this only started happening recently not sure what is taking up the ram but when you add up the percents and see how much is being used in total it doesnt add up right from what I can see on the processes it says all together when I count it that...
  6. RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE: Good day folks. The above subject refers.I have hp laptop with the following properties: 500GB HDD, 4GB of RAM, ITEL CORE 2 DUO INSIDE, WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT NOW UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 IN 2015, OS BUILD IS 19043.1055, VERSION IS 21H1.MY QUESTION:why...
  7. Weird amount of RAM being used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird amount of RAM being used: Hey everyone, So i recently bought more RAM for my work pc. Just did a small upgrade from 4GB to 8GB. I've been using it for like a week now, and every single day i notice that Task Manager shows im using like 50% RAM, but i dont. In these screenshots you can see that Opera...
  8. A lot of RAM being used for no reason

A lot of RAM being used for no reason: [ATTACH] I have 16 GB of RAM submitted by /u/burner192836 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llgsaz/a_lot_of_ram_being_used_for_no_reason/
  9. RAM being used on nothing?

RAM being used on nothing?: [ATTACH] Basically, I checked task manager and it says 50% of my RAM is being used, I calculated all the apps running and in total it should only be taking like 4GB. I got 16gb of RAM, also like 7GB of the RAM is being cached and it does not decrease even when my RAM is at...
  10. Ram Not being used.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram Not being used.: Hello i have a windows 10 desktop HP 110-014 Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR) Model #: H5P35AA Model Name: 110-014 HD Bus Type: Serial ATA-300 Standard Memory: 4096 MB Max Memory: 32768 MB Number of Sockets: 2 Memory Comments: PC3-12800 1066Mhz DDR3 SDRAM DIMM 240-pin I...