Windows 10: Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram.

Discus and support Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a 1080 graphics card, i7 7600K, and 16GB of ram. For some reason lately, my computer has been having RAM issues. I'll be loading a game, have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TOGHarmlEss, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram.

I have a 1080 graphics card, i7 7600K, and 16GB of ram.

For some reason lately, my computer has been having RAM issues. I'll be loading a game, have discord open, and chrome and things will crash because of RAM issues. Why??? With my specs, my computer should be handling much more. Whats the issues here? Thank you very much.

:)

TOGHarmlEss, Dec 26, 2020
  2. PaulPChou Win User

8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?

hi,

I am in Taiwan and might buy a new laptop. For Windows 10, 8GB of ram or 16GB of ram good? I plan to install Photoshop and Illustrator.

PaulPChou, Dec 26, 2020
  3. CM404 Win User
    RAM cap?

This is ,

I have an HP Pavilion x360 - 11m-ad113dx. It has one slot for RAM. It currently has 4GB of RAM and i need to upgrade preferably to 16GB RAM but my users guide says that it can only go up to 8GB RAM. When I run the Command Prompt command:
    wmic memphysical get maxcapacity and do the conversion kilobytes to gigabytes my machine says it can handle 16GB RAM. I would like to know several things.

1. Why does my OEM manual say the limit is 8GB RAM?
    2. Why does my Command Prompt say 16GB RAM?
    3. Which is the correct option?

Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely,

CM404, Dec 26, 2020
  4. PaulPChou Win User

Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram.

8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?

hi,

I have read that 8GB ideal for most users. Devices with 16GB of ram is expensive.

PaulPChou, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram.

1. Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram. - Similar Threads - Ram issues though

2. How to add vrami have 16gb ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add vrami have 16gb ram: I am trying to play ark survival ascended on steam and it says ‘not enough video memory’. I have 16gb of ram and i am on a gaming laptop with an integrated graphics card intelr UHD Graphics and a dedicated graphics card nividia geforce RTX 3050Ti laptop GPU. In display...
  3. I have 16gb ram, but only 8gb is available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 16gb ram, but only 8gb is available?: I have an omen 17 laptop from 2019 I believe with 16gb ram and since I upgraded to windows 11 my task manager is only showing that I have 8 gb of ram. the problem seems to come and go randomly....
  4. I have 16gb ram, but only 8gb is available?

I have 16gb ram, but only 8gb is available?: I have an omen 17 laptop from 2019 I believe with 16gb ram and since I upgraded to windows 11 my task manager is only showing that I have 8 gb of ram. the problem seems to come and go randomly....
  5. RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?: I hope you can understand my problem from the title, but let me explain a bit further.I'm no genius when it comes to computers, but this feels weird.Yes, i've tried to search a solution, but what seems most reasonable is a hardware problem so before i take it to an expert i'd...
  6. RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?

RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?: I hope you can understand my problem from the title, but let me explain a bit further.I'm no genius when it comes to computers, but this feels weird.Yes, i've tried to search a solution, but what seems most reasonable is a hardware problem so before i take it to an expert i'd...
  7. 16Gb RAM on Ideapad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    16Gb RAM on Ideapad?: Hello everybody Since I am reaching the limits of image processing with my 8Gb Ram on my Lenovo Ideapad C340-14Iml, I want to upgrade the Ram. Can I do that with the necessary tools alone? Yes, I know that then the warranty expires. And how much is it? Can you send me a...
  8. 16GB Ram for Ideapad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    16GB Ram for Ideapad?: Hello everybody Since I am reaching the limits of image processing with my 8Gb Ram on my Lenovo Ideapad C340-14Iml, I want to upgrade the Ram. Can I do that with the necessary tools alone? Yes, I know that then the warranty expires. And how much is it? Can you send me a...
  9. 8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?: hi, I am in Taiwan and might buy a new laptop. For Windows 10, 8GB of ram or 16GB of ram good? I plan to install Photoshop and Illustrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8gb-of-ram-or-16gb-of-ram-in-win-10/e3bac01e-ee6e-4a67-96a2-a72e245aa3c1
  10. I have 16gb ram but it shows up as 14.1?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 16gb ram but it shows up as 14.1?: It use to show up as 16.0 ram but now it shows up as a max of 14.1? I've also had weird PC issues like my games force closing, my browser tabs crashing instantly. I ran several virus scans and nothing was foujnd. I updated all my drivers etc.. [img] [img] [img] 122316