Windows 10: RAM minimum

Discus and support RAM minimum in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what is the minimum RAM recommend for windows 10, a few small excell Spreadsheets, and outlook for email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlFiessinger, Sep 6, 2019.

1. RAM minimum

what is the minimum RAM recommend for windows 10, a few small excell Spreadsheets, and outlook for email?

:)

CarlFiessinger, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Neemobeer Win User
    Minimum ram

The minimum ram requirement is 2GB. What your computer idles at will obviously be different based on which applications and windows features you have enabled.

Neemobeer, Sep 6, 2019
  4. CountMike Win User

RAM minimum

Minimum ram

That's minimum for high resolution and it comes out of system RAM as only dedicated GPUs have own memory. Even dedicated GPUs may have some of system RAM (shadow RAM) used.

CountMike, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

RAM minimum

1. RAM minimum - Similar Threads - RAM minimum

2. windows 10 1903 high ram usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 1903 high ram usage: hello. sorry for my English. my system ram usage is really high in the last couple days, about 60% or more setting in the desktop,task manager show nothing that consume that amount of ram. when i am booting up my system everything is fine and ram usage is normal but after...
  3. Chrome could reduce its RAM usage on Windows and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome could reduce its RAM usage on Windows and other platforms: Google Chrome is one of the most resources hungry apps on Windows and it eats more RAM if you install extensions or keep too many tabs opened. Google needs to work on resource management for Google Chrome and a new feature is being internally tested in Canary builds, Google...
  4. Changed Motherboard, CPU, and RAM, how can I reactivate windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed Motherboard, CPU, and RAM, how can I reactivate windows 10?: I changed out the motherboard along with the CPU and ram and now when i log into windows it has a little watermark that says 'Activate Windows' on the bottom right of my screen. When i go to settings it says no product key was found. When i click troubleshoot, it give me an...
  5. Windows 10 Doesnt use more than 8gb of 32Gb RAM for "Standby"ram why ?

Windows 10 Doesnt use more than 8gb of 32Gb RAM for "Standby"ram why ?: So my windows only Utilizes 3-8gb of ram for standby ram why ? i want to use it all of my ram or close to max to fully utilize my ram. Sysmain service is running and also generating PF files so it seems "to do its thing" sadly it doesnt use my ram. Screenshot here...
  6. Find what hardware using dedicated ram from System memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find what hardware using dedicated ram from System memory: Hello, I have a Gen8 intel platform with i3-8100, H310 chipset, and 4GB DDR4 ram with Windows 10 Pro 32bit. I put to the computer a HD6350 DVGA with 512MB ram. I set the DVGA allocated memory to 32/128MB, later i disabled it, and set priority to PCI-E DVGA for display...
  7. service host using high amount of ram

service host using high amount of ram: The ram keeps increases after turning on the computer untill the computer finally shuts down.most of the ram is used my services hosts.please give me a solution. [ATTACH]...
  8. My Usable RAM is much LOWER than actual ram

My Usable RAM is much LOWER than actual ram: Hello! So, I've a very strange problem. I've HP Notebook and it was working fine but just recently it's giving me a very unusual type of error. I've 6 GB total installed RAM on my laptop but now it shows that only 1.69 GB is usable and the rest is Hardware Reserved. I tried...
  9. Virtual RAM

Virtual RAM: Apart from Ready Boost is there any way I can increase the RAM on my ACER I5 4GB running Windows10 by an additional 4GB RAM as I am wanting to play games which require 8GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-ram/adf69f61-1c3f-4dca-9ef9-b144480d2a4d
  10. Minimum ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Minimum ram: what is the minimum ram usage of windows 10 home 64 bit my pc is qrround 1.4 GB in idle 125163