Windows 10: RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE

Discus and support RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day folks. The above subject refers.I have hp laptop with the following properties: 500GB HDD, 4GB of RAM, ITEL CORE 2 DUO INSIDE, WINDOWS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Jun 22, 2021.

1. RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE

Good day folks. The above subject refers.I have hp laptop with the following properties: 500GB HDD, 4GB of RAM, ITEL CORE 2 DUO INSIDE, WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT NOW UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 IN 2015, OS BUILD IS 19043.1055, VERSION IS 21H1.MY QUESTION:why is my PC saying this: 42.9GB usable. What happened to the other 1.1GB?Note: l have one stick of 4GB installed out of the two available slots. Thank you for your solutions in advance. &

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Unknown Constant RAM Usage

Hi,

To explore more on RAM usage by processes and see in-depth I advise you to open the Resource monitor, please follow the below steps.

Step 1 :

Open Task Manager

Step 2:

Click on Performance

Step 3:

At the bottom click on Open Resource Monitor

Step 4:

Under Resource Monitor windows click on Memory

Step 5:

Click on Working Set to list the top process utilizing the more RAM and then evaluate RAM usage.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jun 22, 2021
  4. RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE :D

DrunkenMafia, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE

1. RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE - Similar Threads - RAM FULLY UTILIZE

2. Windows Not Utilizing All of the Installed RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Utilizing All of the Installed RAM: Hello Microsoft Community, I am facing an issue where my Windows server is only utilizing a small fraction of the installed RAM. I have 144 GB of RAM, but only 6.75 GB is used. I came across this question, but it didn't resolve my problem. I should note that my server is not...
  3. Windows Not Utilizing All of the Installed RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Not Utilizing All of the Installed RAM: Hello Microsoft Community, I am facing an issue where my Windows server is only utilizing a small fraction of the installed RAM. I have 144 GB of RAM, but only 6.75 GB is used. I came across this question, but it didn't resolve my problem. I should note that my server is not...
  4. Why is my ram not fully showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ram not fully showing: HiI bought my laptop Hp15s eq 1 year ago and it had 16Gb RAM and today i went to check up the ram in Settings and i saw that it only said 8gb ram. So i thought maybe its bcz the way i hold the laptop, that it could maybe moved/got out the motherboard. So i opend my laptop and...
  5. Why is my ram not fully showing

Why is my ram not fully showing: HiI bought my laptop Hp15s eq 1 year ago and it had 16Gb RAM and today i went to check up the ram in Settings and i saw that it only said 8gb ram. So i thought maybe its bcz the way i hold the laptop, that it could maybe moved/got out the motherboard. So i opend my laptop and...
  6. Ram isnt being used fully.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram isnt being used fully.: Hello! So over the past few days I have encountered an issue with my ram, when I went through the virtual memory settings. Ever since I touched so settings my pc just simply never been the same. Currently it only remains at 34-35% when normally when I run games like MSFS it...
  7. Ram isnt being used fully.

Ram isnt being used fully.: Hello! So over the past few days I have encountered an issue with my ram, when I went through the virtual memory settings. Ever since I touched so settings my pc just simply never been the same. Currently it only remains at 34-35% when normally when I run games like MSFS it...
  8. Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully: Hello, Im having some problems with my laptop my Intel HD 520 Intergrated Graphics Card is not being utilized fully it normally sits around 1-2% while not doing anything....
  9. PC not utilizing installed RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not utilizing installed RAM: Windows is seeing my install RAM correctly, but not letting apps use them freely. It looks like it is trying to use less than 8 GBs of RAM at any time. Apps like Microsoft Edge browser and Photoshop is using only a gigabyte of RAM when it should be using more, which causes...
  10. EtwB Utilizing ~2GB of RAM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    EtwB Utilizing ~2GB of RAM: Hello, I am experiencing an issue on my laptop where the Event Tracking for Windows (EtwB) is utilizing an excessive amount of memory. I have attached screenshots of both task manager's memory usage, task manager's list of running programming sorted by working memory, and a...