Windows 10: RAM not running at correct speed.

Discus and support RAM not running at correct speed. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In my UEFI BIOS I set my XMP Settings for my DDR4 RAM to run at 2133mhz (note this is not overclocked) and Windows Task Manager shows it is running at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dasokz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. dasokz Win User

RAM not running at correct speed.

In my UEFI BIOS I set my XMP Settings for my DDR4 RAM to run at 2133mhz (note this is not overclocked) and Windows Task Manager shows it is running at 1067mhz, this is extremely problematic because I have a Ryzen 5 1600 CPU and Ryzen is better with fast RAM speeds.

Also if this is the wrong place for the question tell me and I'll remove it.

:)

dasokz, Jul 16, 2019
  2. tonysax49 Win User

Solving Nokia’s C6-00 RAM memory and speed problems

For those who bought a Nokia C6-00 and are having some problems with its low RAM memory and speed (just as I did), I think I have some help… I hope these suggestions are helpful for you to become satisfied users (as I am
    now).

Step 1: upgrade software to v.40.2.021 (or a newer one if that exists). Remember to make a security copy.

Step 2: try not to run many applications at the same time.

Step 3: disable automatic key lock option (you’d better lock/unlock manually).

Step 4: disable touch screen vibrations and sounds (have you noticed that our device responds better and faster when it’s on 'silence' mode?).

Step 5: Use the RAMblow Pro application and, very important: enable the memory boost option.

Step 6: Try not to use NetQin antivirus and Mobile Guard. Although they are good (and free), they consume a lot or RAM memory, so they’re not for our device. I'm using Kaspersky and RAMblow right now and they’re working
    so fine (the problem is that they’re not free).

Step 7: Set your log duration to 1 day, or no log if possible. Normally, the call log list defaults to 30 days, but that’s completely unnecessary, at least from our speed point of view.

Step 8: Delete install log.

Step 9: Delete media log… Follow Screenshots.

The first 6 steps come from my own experience. The last three were taken from:
    http://www.s60v5world.info/2011/07/speed-up-your-nokia-s60-phone/

Besides, you can try following the method suggested in
    How to: Speed up your S60 device! | NokiaWorld Don’t ask me how it works, because it actually looks
    like a joke, but it really works and you will notice the difference… God knows how and why!!!! (you can read the comments by people at the bottom of page, including myself).

One last thing is that when I bought the device, the seller said to me that it is good to shut down the smartphone, take off the battery during 1 minute and restart it, once a day.

My phone’s free RAM memory and speed have increased substantially… and now it’s not hanging anymore.

Greetings.

tonysax49, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 16, 2019
  4. djbbenn Win User

Memory not running at correct speed?

It's reading correct, the 400MHz is the DDR speed (200 x 2 = 400). Click on the memory tab and see if it says 200MHz, if so it's running correctly.

-Dan

djbbenn, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. RAM not running at correct speed. - Similar Threads - RAM running correct

2. error in RAM speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error in RAM speed: Hi there...I have an MSI laptop according to the specifications in the picture below My device supports two RAM slots at a frequency of 3200 MHz But Windows only reads the maximum speed up to 2933MHz Why did I lose my original 3200 speed?specifications>>>specifications of...
  3. error in RAM speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error in RAM speed: Hi there...I have an MSI laptop according to the specifications in the picture below My device supports two RAM slots at a frequency of 3200 MHz But Windows only reads the maximum speed up to 2933MHz Why did I lose my original 3200 speed?specifications>>>specifications of...
  4. Not correct download speeds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not correct download speeds.: I have gigabit internet that I am paying for, but when conducting speed tests on my windows 10 computer I struggle to get above 200 download speeds. I have a gigabit adapter that I bought UE300 USB 3.0 to gigabit and still nothing. It can't be an ethernet or router issue as...
  5. Ram Speeds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram Speeds: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop ram, and while figuring out what frequency ram I need, I'm getting 2 different ram speeds from CMD and Task Manager. Which is the right ram speed? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My laptop is ASUS FX505-DY, with 8gb ram...
  6. Ram speed issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ram speed issue: Hi. I just did an upgrade, replaced 2400Mhz 8gb for 3000Mhz 16Gb ddr4 However, task manager displays only 2133Mhz. Cpu-Z shows 1064Mhz as ram speed? What is going on? I've heard about task manager bug, but cpu-z should show correct value, right? Please, help. You're my only...
  7. Half speed RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Half speed RAM: Helo, so I have a new laptop with 2x DDR4 2400MHz, but CPU-Z says that I have NB Frequency of 600MHz and DRAM Frequncy of 400MHz. Is this Ok ? This would make my RAM half speed. submitted by /u/krystofdzoba [link] [comments]...
  8. Ram not having the proper speed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ram not having the proper speed.: In windows 10 version 1809 OS bulid 17763.529 my ram speed is 2933 mhz but when I upgrade to the most recent OS version it went to 1467 mhz. So I went back to the original one and it goes back to 2933. I wanna know what the heck is going on?...
  9. RAM GB or Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM GB or Speed: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit RAM Which is better 16 GB At 3000 MHz Or 32 GB at 2133 MHz? 100968
  10. Task manager and RAM speeds

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager and RAM speeds: Hello, I have recently installed new RAm (Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866 mhz). In Task Manger it's showing the ram speed as 1400. Bios is showing at 1866 and also in CPU Z. XMP is enabled. Any ideas? Is this a win 10 bug etc Thanks in advance 44013