Windows 10: Ram prob

Discus and support Ram prob in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the prob is that i have 4gb ram on the pc &when i lunch a game and the go to desktop and open task manager i see that the game is using about 1800... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darknessseven, May 23, 2020 at 4:22 AM.

1. Ram prob

So the prob is that i have 4gb ram on the pc &when i lunch a game and the go to desktop and open task manager i see that the game is using about 1800 mb and shows that 96%of my ram is in use

the issue is that i have 4g. Which means 4000 mb. Of ram

even thought some times when nothing is running it shows that a big %of ram usage on backround soft that barely use 1gb ram

:)

darknessseven, May 23, 2020 at 4:22 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Ram prob :D

DrunkenMafia, May 23, 2020 at 4:26 AM
  4. BullGod Win User

Ram prob

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

Thema:

Ram prob

1. Ram prob - Similar Threads - Ram prob

2. system thread exception not handled tcpip.sys after installing RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system thread exception not handled tcpip.sys after installing RAM: I have the BSoD error of system thread exception not handled tcpip.sys after installing a new ram card and can’t find a fix, does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/SupahSevenn [link] [comments]...
  3. I have 16gb Ram installed but I only have 7.95 usable. But my bios sees the whole 16gb but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have 16gb Ram installed but I only have 7.95 usable. But my bios sees the whole 16gb but...: Please can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-16gb-ram-installed-but-i-only-have-795/90430163-0e1d-444a-9e6c-49d2a57b047f
  4. Windows using stupidly high amount of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows using stupidly high amount of RAM: Hello so after Reinstalling windows the 3rd time because of my problems windows is using around 4gb of RAM and with other apps it almost uses half of my RAM i have 16gb installed any ideas on this?...
  5. Edge (Chromium) duplicating favourites on sync/massive RAM usage

in Browsers and Email
    Edge (Chromium) duplicating favourites on sync/massive RAM usage: Hi all, Not sure if anyone can relate to these issues or offer any advice. Has anyone noticed that the new Edge has issues with syncing favourites? When I turn on syncing, it seems to duplicate my favourites 5 or 6 times. My favourites bar for example is a complete mess of...
  6. Changing amount of graphics card ram. I need some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing amount of graphics card ram. I need some help: Ok, so, my laptop is a toshiba satellite, self refurbished to widows ten. It has no upgrades available except from 4gb ram to 8gb and from hdd to ssd. I know the hdd wil not increase gaming fps, but will increacing my integrated graphics card vram/ram do it? The last time...
  7. Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor

Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor: Hi all! I'm experiencing lag issues and disconnections, and I used to get full system crashes. I'm confused about why though, and I've seen a few trends that might help determine the problems. Any help would be appreciated! I should clarify beforehand that I have done a...
  8. system not using all ram HP laptop ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system not using all ram HP laptop ??: hi i bought this laptop had ram upgraded at a shop, as i bought it used, installed windows 10 pro as i had retail key. but noticed not all my ram is available and i can't quit figure out why, i'm so use to desktops maybe laptops different? here is a picture. [img] 157017
  9. i inserted new RAM [32GB] but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB is RAM mal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i inserted new RAM [32GB] but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB is RAM mal: i inserted new RAM [32GB DDR2 used chips ECC] but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB is RAM malfunction????? on boot i get error slot 2...well? [img] [img] [img] 156989
  10. i inserted new RAM but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB

i inserted new RAM but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB: i inserted new RAM [32GB DDR2 used chips ECC] but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB is RAM malfunction????? on booting appears error slot 2...well? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...