Windows 10: Ram problem

Discus and support Ram problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a hp pavilion. I have 4gn ddr3 ram installed. But only 1.45gb is usable. Pls help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Navin09123, May 25, 2019.

1. Ram problem

I have a hp pavilion. I have 4gn ddr3 ram installed. But only 1.45gb is usable. Pls help me

:)

Navin09123, May 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 25, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Ram problem :D

DrunkenMafia, May 25, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Ram problem

Ram problems

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the questions below.

• What is the full specifications of your computer?
    • Which type of RAM are you trying to install?
    • Have you checked if the total RAM is detected in the BIOS?
    • Have you tried installing just the 8 Gb RAM and see if the system detects it?

We suggest that you contact the computer manufacturer for information on how to enter the BIOS and how to set the default settings. Also, you can ask them if there is an available update for the BIOS.

We're looking forward to your response.

Mark Ole, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Ram problem

1. Ram problem - Similar Threads - Ram problem

2. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  3. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  4. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  5. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  6. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Old Computer Ram Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Computer Ram Problem: I don't know if this is the place to ask butFor some context: I bought an old Windows laptop that had a ram stick in it already which was a DDR2 2GB possibly DIMM ram stick that I wanted to upgrade. So I bought an A-Tech 4GB DDR2 800 PC2-6400 SO-DIMM ram stick for the...
  8. Old Computer Ram Problem

Old Computer Ram Problem: I don't know if this is the place to ask butFor some context: I bought an old Windows laptop that had a ram stick in it already which was a DDR2 2GB possibly DIMM ram stick that I wanted to upgrade. So I bought an A-Tech 4GB DDR2 800 PC2-6400 SO-DIMM ram stick for the...
  9. Ram problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram problem: Hi sahil here recently a problem in my laptop showed i have ram of 8 gb but its only showing 4 gb in specifications section i have also checked the physical ram both the sticks are connected to motherboard . Even after that its showing only 4gb instead of 8 please help please...
  10. Ram problem

Ram problem: Hi sahil here recently a problem in my laptop showed i have ram of 8 gb but its only showing 4 gb in specifications section i have also checked the physical ram both the sticks are connected to motherboard . Even after that its showing only 4gb instead of 8 please help please...