Windows 10: RAM replacement?

Discus and support RAM replacement? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been getting bsods when I play this game called "Valorant" Only when I play Valorant. The error code is always the same "Memory Management". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cogie Cruz, Feb 8, 2021.

1. RAM replacement?

So I've been getting bsods when I play this game called "Valorant" Only when I play Valorant. The error code is always the same "Memory Management". I tried uninstalling the game for a couple of days to see if it fixes the problem, but it didn't, it started getting bad that it bsods right after i boot up windows. It came up with different error codes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL and ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ ONLY MEMORY.

I tried the Windows Memory Diagnostics test and the results said that my pc have hardware problems. Do I just replace the RAM sticks right away or is there another way to fix this?

:)

Cogie Cruz, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 8, 2021
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin RAM replacement? :D

DrunkenMafia, Feb 8, 2021
  4. BullGod Win User

RAM replacement?

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

RAM replacement?

1. RAM replacement? - Similar Threads - RAM replacement

2. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  3. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  4. PC Randomly Restarted And Showing Signs Of Ram Issues Even Though I Just Replaced Faulty Ram.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Restarted And Showing Signs Of Ram Issues Even Though I Just Replaced Faulty Ram.: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/6j9qwghttps://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/195jewk/ram_stick_not_detected_after_enabling_xmp/^Previous reddit post about issues with ram previously^I have just RMA'd a set of faulty ram that I was having issues with earlier. This ram was...
  5. PC Randomly Restarted And Showing Signs Of Ram Issues Even Though I Just Replaced Faulty Ram.

PC Randomly Restarted And Showing Signs Of Ram Issues Even Though I Just Replaced Faulty Ram.: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/6j9qwghttps://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/195jewk/ram_stick_not_detected_after_enabling_xmp/^Previous reddit post about issues with ram previously^I have just RMA'd a set of faulty ram that I was having issues with earlier. This ram was...
  6. I will be upgrading my computer for Christmas replacing the CPU, Motherboard, and RAM....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I will be upgrading my computer for Christmas replacing the CPU, Motherboard, and RAM....: For Christmas I will be upgrading the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM. Will I need to purchase another license for Windows 11 after the upgrade because the system will be with new parts....
  7. I will be upgrading my computer for Christmas replacing the CPU, Motherboard, and RAM....

I will be upgrading my computer for Christmas replacing the CPU, Motherboard, and RAM....: For Christmas I will be upgrading the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM. Will I need to purchase another license for Windows 11 after the upgrade because the system will be with new parts....
  8. Can Someone help me with my Desktop. So I have multiple BSODs, I replaced my mobo and ram...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone help me with my Desktop. So I have multiple BSODs, I replaced my mobo and ram...: DUMP FILES:062423-13859-01062523-11390-01062523-12390-01062423-14031-01062623-13031-01 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-desktop-so-i-have/de9134e6-f7bc-4665-9f43-66bb4c2c80f9
  9. Can Someone help me with my Desktop. So I have multiple BSODs, I replaced my mobo and ram...

Can Someone help me with my Desktop. So I have multiple BSODs, I replaced my mobo and ram...: DUMP FILES:062423-13859-01062523-11390-01062523-12390-01062423-14031-01062623-13031-01 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-desktop-so-i-have/de9134e6-f7bc-4665-9f43-66bb4c2c80f9
  10. Receiving BSOD frequently. Replaced CPU and RAM and clean installed windows 11 problem...

Receiving BSOD frequently. Replaced CPU and RAM and clean installed windows 11 problem...: Hello,I have been having random BSOD issues. It either occurs randomly when watching videos or playing video games or when I go to restart and there is a windows update pending. If there is a windows update pending my computer will repeatedly loop BSOD.Solutions I have...