Windows 10: Ram speed is not showing like it's supposed to?

Discus and support Ram speed is not showing like it's supposed to? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ram speed is not showing like it's supposed to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by outdated cookie, May 23, 2021.

1. Ram speed is not showing like it's supposed to?

Ram speed is not showing like it's supposed to?

:)

outdated cookie, May 23, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Ram Speeds

Hi dhruvk1

The Specs for that laptop list your RAM clock speed at 2400Mhz, even if you do but 2666Mhz RAM, the system will match the speed of the ram Sticks to the lower of the two automatically . . .

DaveM121, May 23, 2021
  3. VRatta Win User
    Installed a new RAM but doesn't show up.

Hi, I have recently bough a new RAM to upgrade my laptop,

the Laptop default spec:

• Window 10 64bit
    • 4gb Nvidia gtx1650
    • 8gb ddr4 ram
    The issue is that I bought a new Crucial 8gb DDR4 RAM stick (same speed as a default RAM stick) in hope to upgrade my laptop to 16gb RAM, however, after installed, I check the system information and its still only showed 8gb of Physical RAM, the task manager
    also only showed 8gb, however the Virtual memory showed 15.9gb. So I am not sure if its suppose to be like this since I spent money to upgrade physical RAM.

Thanks

VRatta, May 23, 2021
  4. tonysax49 Win User

Solving Nokia’s C6-00 RAM memory and speed problems

For those who bought a Nokia C6-00 and are having some problems with its low RAM memory and speed (just as I did), I think I have some help… I hope these suggestions are helpful for you to become satisfied users (as I am
    now).

Step 1: upgrade software to v.40.2.021 (or a newer one if that exists). Remember to make a security copy.

Step 2: try not to run many applications at the same time.

Step 3: disable automatic key lock option (you’d better lock/unlock manually).

Step 4: disable touch screen vibrations and sounds (have you noticed that our device responds better and faster when it’s on 'silence' mode?).

Step 5: Use the RAMblow Pro application and, very important: enable the memory boost option.

Step 6: Try not to use NetQin antivirus and Mobile Guard. Although they are good (and free), they consume a lot or RAM memory, so they’re not for our device. I'm using Kaspersky and RAMblow right now and they’re working
    so fine (the problem is that they’re not free).

Step 7: Set your log duration to 1 day, or no log if possible. Normally, the call log list defaults to 30 days, but that’s completely unnecessary, at least from our speed point of view.

Step 8: Delete install log.

Step 9: Delete media log… Follow Screenshots.

The first 6 steps come from my own experience. The last three were taken from:
    http://www.s60v5world.info/2011/07/speed-up-your-nokia-s60-phone/

Besides, you can try following the method suggested in
    http://symbianworld.org/870-how-to-speed-up-your-s60-device/ Don’t ask me how it works, because it actually looks
    like a joke, but it really works and you will notice the difference… God knows how and why!!!! (you can read the comments by people at the bottom of page, including myself).

One last thing is that when I bought the device, the seller said to me that it is good to shut down the smartphone, take off the battery during 1 minute and restart it, once a day.

My phone’s free RAM memory and speed have increased substantially… and now it’s not hanging anymore.

Greetings.

tonysax49, May 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Ram speed is not showing like it's supposed to? - Similar Threads - Ram speed showing

2. error in RAM speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error in RAM speed: Hi there...I have an MSI laptop according to the specifications in the picture below My device supports two RAM slots at a frequency of 3200 MHz But Windows only reads the maximum speed up to 2933MHz Why did I lose my original 3200 speed?specifications>>>specifications of...
  3. Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........: I want to upgrade my Sony Vaio laptop from 4gb ram to 8gb ram, and I wanted to check the speed of the ram module, so when I went to task manager, it shows the speed of the ram is 20307 mhz. And then I realized this is wrong. 20 THOUSAND 3 HUNDRED SEVEN mhz. What!? The ram...
  4. I think settings is not supposed to be like this

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think settings is not supposed to be like this: what the title says is the descriptionSome extra info: Windows settings was like this after an update so maybe the update did something to it?...
  5. Task Manager Not Showing RAM Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Manager Not Showing RAM Speed: CPU: i9-9900k MB: EVGA Z390 DARK BIOS: 1.08 Windows build: 19042.630 [ATTACH] Tried updating BIOS, updating Windows, installing drivers, and this problem followed me for a half year from 1903 to 1904 build. Seeking for solution....
  6. Laptop has 8GB of RAM, is it supposed to be at 54% with barely anything running, like I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop has 8GB of RAM, is it supposed to be at 54% with barely anything running, like I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CantGamefoShit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1dok3/laptop_has_8gb_of_ram_is_it_supposed_to_be_at_54/
  7. Ram Speeds

Ram Speeds: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop ram, and while figuring out what frequency ram I need, I'm getting 2 different ram speeds from CMD and Task Manager. Which is the right ram speed? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My laptop is ASUS FX505-DY, with 8gb ram...
  8. Ram speed issue

Ram speed issue: Hi. I just did an upgrade, replaced 2400Mhz 8gb for 3000Mhz 16Gb ddr4 However, task manager displays only 2133Mhz. Cpu-Z shows 1064Mhz as ram speed? What is going on? I've heard about task manager bug, but cpu-z should show correct value, right? Please, help. You're my only...
  9. Half speed RAM

Half speed RAM: Helo, so I have a new laptop with 2x DDR4 2400MHz, but CPU-Z says that I have NB Frequency of 600MHz and DRAM Frequncy of 400MHz. Is this Ok ? This would make my RAM half speed. submitted by /u/krystofdzoba [link] [comments]...
  10. Task manager not showing ram speed or details.

Task manager not showing ram speed or details.: Ram speed details not showing on right side like it should. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-showing-ram-speed-or-details/ee816c9c-5d9b-43e9-8de3-7506ac903b11