Windows 10: Ram Test

Discus and support Ram Test in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good evening and happy new year to you all, after some searching and not finding a result, I think I better ask the experienced gentlemen and lady's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IvanValdis, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Ram Test

Good evening and happy new year to you all, after some searching and not finding a result, I think I better ask the experienced gentlemen and lady's here, is there an application to check my ram (free or retail) ? thank you.

Windows 10 Pro - v2004

:)

IvanValdis, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Ram Test

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Ram Test :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Ram Test

1. Ram Test - Similar Threads - Ram Test

2. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  3. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  4. I keep getting BSOD. I updated all my drivers and tested my ram. But nothing is working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD. I updated all my drivers and tested my ram. But nothing is working....: NatVis script unloaded from 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WinDbg_1.2306.14001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\amd64\Visualizers\atlmfc.natvis'NatVis script unloaded from 'C:\Program...
  5. I keep getting BSOD. I updated all my drivers and tested my ram. But nothing is working....

I keep getting BSOD. I updated all my drivers and tested my ram. But nothing is working....: NatVis script unloaded from 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WinDbg_1.2306.14001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\amd64\Visualizers\atlmfc.natvis'NatVis script unloaded from 'C:\Program...
  6. Não consigo encontrar os resultados do teste da memória Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Não consigo encontrar os resultados do teste da memória Ram: Já fui no Logs Do windwos - System e procurei pelo Memory Diagnostic Results e NÃO encontrei o resultado dos teste, unica coisa sobre teste de memória que encontro é Memory Diagnostic Schedule, que é basicamente o evento de agendamento da tarefa de verificação que ocorreu. Já...
  7. Não consigo encontrar os resultados do teste da memória Ram

Não consigo encontrar os resultados do teste da memória Ram: Já fui no Logs Do windwos - System e procurei pelo Memory Diagnostic Results e NÃO encontrei o resultado dos teste, unica coisa sobre teste de memória que encontro é Memory Diagnostic Schedule, que é basicamente o evento de agendamento da tarefa de verificação que ocorreu. Já...
  8. Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots: I am having issues resulting in the BSOD and after doing a number of things, I have come to the conclusion that my problem is either a RAM stick and/or a memory socket. Without going into EVERYTHING that I have already done and what else it might be, what I am doing here is...
  9. Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots

Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots: I am having issues resulting in the BSOD and after doing a number of things, I have come to the conclusion that my problem is either a RAM stick and/or a memory socket. Without going into EVERYTHING that I have already done and what else it might be, what I am doing here is...
  10. Can Windows be responsable for this? Or BSOD related to bcd? Both 8gb ram were tested, they...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Windows be responsable for this? Or BSOD related to bcd? Both 8gb ram were tested, they...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc7fna/can_windows_be_responsable_for_this_or_bsod/