Windows 10: RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason.

Discus and support RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have an i3-8100 with 8gbs of RAM. Previously I had 4gbs and it most of the times used consume about 2.8 Gbs at once. But when i increased it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yusufjamal2510, Nov 25, 2018.

1. RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason.

So I have an i3-8100 with 8gbs of RAM. Previously I had 4gbs and it most of the times used consume about 2.8 Gbs at once. But when i increased it to 8gbs of RAM I expected the same amount of RAM to be in use while leaving a greater amount free. But it didn't. It's still filling up 3.7 Gbs. I have no extra programs running and I have calculated the total amount of RAM used by processors listed in the Task Manager. What can I do?

:)

yusufjamal2510, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 25, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason. :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 25, 2018
  4. BullGod Win User

RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason.

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason.

1. RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason. - Similar Threads - RAM unnecessarily without

2. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  3. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  4. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SYSTEM USING 100% DISK; FOR NO APPARENT REASON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM USING 100% DISK; FOR NO APPARENT REASON: Ever since a while ago, whenever I open task manager, it shows that System is using 100% of my disk!! I thought this odd, and looked online for different solutions. All of which, didn't seem to solve my problemIMPORTANT THINGS; So, the problem seems to occur AFTER I startup...
  6. SYSTEM USING 100% DISK; FOR NO APPARENT REASON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM USING 100% DISK; FOR NO APPARENT REASON: Ever since a while ago, whenever I open task manager, it shows that System is using 100% of my disk!! I thought this odd, and looked online for different solutions. All of which, didn't seem to solve my problemIMPORTANT THINGS; So, the problem seems to occur AFTER I startup...
  7. SYSTEM USING 100% DISK; FOR NO APPARENT REASON

8. Almost 32GBs of Ram used without any reason... Any helpers? :O

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Almost 32GBs of Ram used without any reason... Any helpers? :O: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redditlul123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imasgz/almost_32gbs_of_ram_used_without_any_reason_any/
  9. my RAM use a lot of space without reason!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my RAM use a lot of space without reason!!: Hello. my RAM use a lot of space without reason. i cannot found which one of my programs is using this high of memory because it's looks like invisible. this is my Task Manager: http://prntscr.com/ndy15s and this from RamMap: http://prntscr.com/ndy1k1 also this is a...
  10. BSOD without any reason

BSOD without any reason: Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files...