Windows 10: RAM use more and more

Discus and support RAM use more and more in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ram is consuming more and more altough i have 8 gb of ram. Even there is no program running or any high usage program is not running then also RAM stay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rashmiranjan1, Jul 26, 2019.

1. RAM use more and more

Ram is consuming more and more altough i have 8 gb of ram. Even there is no program running or any high usage program is not running then also RAM stay above 6.8 or 7.1out of 7.9. Please help me in fixing this issue.

:)

rashmiranjan1, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 26, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin RAM use more and more :D

DrunkenMafia, Jul 26, 2019
  4. BullGod Win User

RAM use more and more

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

RAM use more and more

1. RAM use more and more - Similar Threads - RAM more more

2. Desktop Window Manager dwn using more and more RAM as time goes on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Window Manager dwn using more and more RAM as time goes on: Hello, I have some problem with my memory, it will consume more and more as time go on.--> The "" is Desktop Window Manager dwn, and it use about 400MB.--> I also encounter a situation that become 1000MB.--> I search something for it and it seems that less than 100MB is...
  3. More RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    More RAM: Is there an way to get more RAM? or optimize it for Gaming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-ram/6563cc3a-a01c-462b-8e34-ae450b6503c6
  4. allocate more ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    allocate more ram: So I'm trying to run a mincraft server on my windows 10 pc using java -Xmx2048M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui but i get Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap is there a way for me to get pass that?...
  5. Allocating more ram to Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allocating more ram to Java: how do I add more Ram to Java 32 bit windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allocating-more-ram-to-java/35f72210-ac90-451a-8589-5a8bc7ecef02
  6. Installing more ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing more ram: I am trying to upgrade my ram. I had 6 mg total a 4 and a 2 ,I purchased a new 4mg but when I installed it I get a screen that says preparing automatic repair the a screen that says PC ran into problem and needs to restart. We will restart. This cycle just continues time...
  7. add more RAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    add more RAM: I want to add more RAM TO MY COMPUTER.from 3 gb to 8 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-more-ram/809dfc73-8578-456a-9b99-2042446ab2d9"
  8. Laptop needs more ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop needs more ram: Hello. I have a laptop. It is the dell inspiron 15 3000 series. I want to upgrade my RAM from 4 to 6 or 8 but I heard that I might have problems with windos 10. Could I change it and if yes, Could you give me some sugrstions?...
  9. More ram

More ram: hi,guys I have a dell inspiron m5040 laptop, it seems to load web pages a bit on the slow side, I note its using 4 GB of ram at the moment, I believe I can add a further 4 GB of ram, do you guys think the upgrade to a total of 8 GB of ram would load web pages faster, thanks...
  10. Adding more "Ram" ?

Adding more "Ram" ?: I noticed that my laptop could handle a little more "Ram" so i ran the Crucial info tool and the screenshot shows what options i have . I have an Asus U56e laptop which i believe came with 6 gigs of Ram , would going this route improve speed even by a small amount ?...