Windows 10: RAM

Discus and support RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My local pc shop is selling 'premium' 2-power ddr2 800 2gb modules which I was considering to upgrade my P35 Neo F from MSI. Here is the website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by banger, Jan 18, 2016.

1. banger Win User

RAM

My local pc shop is selling 'premium' 2-power ddr2 800 2gb modules which I was considering to upgrade my P35 Neo F from MSI. Here is the website

Memory - 2-Power

Anyone heard of this RAM or company before? Is it indeed a premium brand?

:)

banger, Jan 18, 2016

2. RAM

Right click Start>Run.

Type in msinfo32 and press enter.

Note down the system SKU in system summary and paste it under next reply.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 18, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

RAM

Hi. It would be helpful if you could provide more information on your existing ram. Download and install Speccy and go to the memory section. You are looking for a number that begins with PC.

Having searched for your motherboard. It does appear that the ram for sale is supported on the board.

swarfega, Jan 19, 2016
  5. banger Win User
    RAM is the same see screenshot.
    All the
    RAM [​IMG]

banger, Jan 19, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    You can have up to four sticks of that ram in the motherboard. So you can buy three more. You show info for the first module, are the other slots empty? In other words you only have one stick installed at present.

It doesn't matter if they're not the same make, what does matter is matching speed as if you has mismatching pairs, the faster ones will drop down to the slowest module.

swarfega, Jan 19, 2016
  7. banger Win User
    There are 4 sticks of the 1gb Anenon in the machine at present I was thinking of fitting 4 sticks of 2gb ddr2 800 2-power sticks my main question is has anyone used 2-power sticks I have never heard of them.

banger, Jan 19, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

RAM

I've not heard of them myself (maybe others have). I guess your concerned about the reliability of the make.

swarfega, Jan 19, 2016
  9. banger Win User
    Indeed, they seem to be a new kid on the block, and brand themselves as premium ram, just wondered if anyone else has used their sticks.

banger, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

RAM

1. RAM - Similar Threads - RAM

2. My laptop running very slow although RAM is not full

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop running very slow although RAM is not full: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 running Windows 10, 2 days ago there was some error so I reset it, after reset it's running very slow although the RAM is not full. Before reset, it's run very well and there is no lag when I use. What should I do?[ATTACH]...
  3. Move 'File History Folder' and 'RAM Disk'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move 'File History Folder' and 'RAM Disk': Recently I had to upgrade my Desktop components to one of the most recent and affordable ones with 32 GB RAM, and the OS on a 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD. File history before this event, was on a partition across another physical hard disk where I used to store my other files and...
  4. my W10 64bit laptop doesn't utilise the 12GB RAM ?

my W10 64bit laptop doesn't utilise the 12GB RAM ?: Sobran answered this question that I asked a couple of weeks ago but because I didn't get an immediate reply, I had to abandon. I have just seen his reply as follows and my feedback on the results:- "I'm Sobran, A Windows Adviser and a Microsoft user like you., We're...
  5. Soldered Rams in laptops trend , are they any good ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soldered Rams in laptops trend , are they any good ?: So lately I am coming across a lot of new laptops of the Intel's 8th or 9th generation that comes with a soldered single stick ram that is either 8 or 16 GBs , they usually come with an additional slot for expand-ability . Now what's with this trend really ? hadn't it been...
  6. windows 10 1903 high ram usage

windows 10 1903 high ram usage: hello. sorry for my English. my system ram usage is really high in the last couple days, about 60% or more setting in the desktop,task manager show nothing that consume that amount of ram. when i am booting up my system everything is fine and ram usage is normal but after...
  7. Chrome could reduce its RAM usage on Windows and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome could reduce its RAM usage on Windows and other platforms: Google Chrome is one of the most resources hungry apps on Windows and it eats more RAM if you install extensions or keep too many tabs opened. Google needs to work on resource management for Google Chrome and a new feature is being internally tested in Canary builds, Google...
  8. Changed Motherboard, CPU, and RAM, how can I reactivate windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed Motherboard, CPU, and RAM, how can I reactivate windows 10?: I changed out the motherboard along with the CPU and ram and now when i log into windows it has a little watermark that says 'Activate Windows' on the bottom right of my screen. When i go to settings it says no product key was found. When i click troubleshoot, it give me an...
  9. Windows 10 Doesnt use more than 8gb of 32Gb RAM for "Standby"ram why ?

Windows 10 Doesnt use more than 8gb of 32Gb RAM for "Standby"ram why ?: So my windows only Utilizes 3-8gb of ram for standby ram why ? i want to use it all of my ram or close to max to fully utilize my ram. Sysmain service is running and also generating PF files so it seems "to do its thing" sadly it doesnt use my ram. Screenshot here...
  10. Find what hardware using dedicated ram from System memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find what hardware using dedicated ram from System memory: Hello, I have a Gen8 intel platform with i3-8100, H310 chipset, and 4GB DDR4 ram with Windows 10 Pro 32bit. I put to the computer a HD6350 DVGA with 512MB ram. I set the DVGA allocated memory to 32/128MB, later i disabled it, and set priority to PCI-E DVGA for display...