Windows 10: RAM

Discus and support RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My local pc shop is selling 'premium' 2-power ddr2 800 2gb modules which I was considering to upgrade my P35 Neo F from MSI. Here is the website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by banger, Jan 18, 2016.

1. banger Win User

RAM

My local pc shop is selling 'premium' 2-power ddr2 800 2gb modules which I was considering to upgrade my P35 Neo F from MSI. Here is the website

Memory - 2-Power

Anyone heard of this RAM or company before? Is it indeed a premium brand?

:)

banger, Jan 18, 2016

2. RAM

Right click Start>Run.

Type in msinfo32 and press enter.

Note down the system SKU in system summary and paste it under next reply.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 18, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

RAM

Hi. It would be helpful if you could provide more information on your existing ram. Download and install Speccy and go to the memory section. You are looking for a number that begins with PC.

Having searched for your motherboard. It does appear that the ram for sale is supported on the board.

swarfega, Jan 19, 2016
  5. banger Win User
    RAM is the same see screenshot.
    All the
    RAM [​IMG]

banger, Jan 19, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    You can have up to four sticks of that ram in the motherboard. So you can buy three more. You show info for the first module, are the other slots empty? In other words you only have one stick installed at present.

It doesn't matter if they're not the same make, what does matter is matching speed as if you has mismatching pairs, the faster ones will drop down to the slowest module.

swarfega, Jan 19, 2016
  7. banger Win User
    There are 4 sticks of the 1gb Anenon in the machine at present I was thinking of fitting 4 sticks of 2gb ddr2 800 2-power sticks my main question is has anyone used 2-power sticks I have never heard of them.

banger, Jan 19, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

RAM

I've not heard of them myself (maybe others have). I guess your concerned about the reliability of the make.

swarfega, Jan 19, 2016
  9. banger Win User
    Indeed, they seem to be a new kid on the block, and brand themselves as premium ram, just wondered if anyone else has used their sticks.

banger, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

RAM

1. RAM - Similar Threads - RAM

2. Vga/ram compatibilidad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vga/ram compatibilidad: Tengo una 4070 ti super con un ryzen 9 7900x la arme y todo funcionaba bien con 2 slots de memoria ram drr5 16gbx2 pero le metí otros dos slots y en ese momento empecé a tener problemas, deferente se me pagó la pc 3 veces y ya no dio video.Intente cambiar las rams dejar solo...
  3. Vga/ram compatibilidad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vga/ram compatibilidad: Tengo una 4070 ti super con un ryzen 9 7900x la arme y todo funcionaba bien con 2 slots de memoria ram drr5 16gbx2 pero le metí otros dos slots y en ese momento empecé a tener problemas, deferente se me pagó la pc 3 veces y ya no dio video.Intente cambiar las rams dejar solo...
  4. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  5. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  6. Windows not making use of RAM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not making use of RAM.: So, I had an older laptop where the RAM inside would use a lot of battery. To remedy this, I changed a setting that would reduce the amount of RAM available when the laptop was on a battery. Eventually, due to SSD corruption, the computer wouldn't boot, so I transferred all...
  7. Windows not making use of RAM.

Windows not making use of RAM.: So, I had an older laptop where the RAM inside would use a lot of battery. To remedy this, I changed a setting that would reduce the amount of RAM available when the laptop was on a battery. Eventually, due to SSD corruption, the computer wouldn't boot, so I transferred all...
  8. Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?: Pc crashing frequently. Can’t determine if it’s gpu, psu, or ram failure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-minidump-files-tell-you-if-your-pc-is-crashing/6c2122d0-b5e8-44ff-8bfc-c3f14761d2b4
  9. Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?

Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?: Pc crashing frequently. Can’t determine if it’s gpu, psu, or ram failure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-minidump-files-tell-you-if-your-pc-is-crashing/6c2122d0-b5e8-44ff-8bfc-c3f14761d2b4
  10. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...