Windows 10: Ram

Discus and support Ram in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a hp pavilion 2019 and would like to switch my 8gb ram to a 16gb ram. What ram would fit my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dannydeez, Jan 22, 2021.

1. dannydeez Win User

Ram

I have a hp pavilion 2019 and would like to switch my 8gb ram to a 16gb ram. What ram would fit my laptop?

:)

dannydeez, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 22, 2021
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 22, 2021
  4. BullGod Win User

Ram

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Ram

1. Ram - Similar Threads - Ram

2. 2.1GB Hardware Reserved RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2.1GB Hardware Reserved RAM: I've had 2100MB hardware reserved memory ever since I got my PC. I've tried Run maintenance task Setting maximum memoryMSConfig > Boot to 0 and turning it off Booting in Safe ModeIt was still reserved I've also tried checking the BIOS, but I couldn't find anything...
  3. Issues with ram cache since upgrade to Windows 10 20H2

Issues with ram cache since upgrade to Windows 10 20H2: So I spent most of yesterday investigating why I was seeing a stutter while playing youtube videos in chrome and also in any video on MPC. Games were running smoothly with no stutter. The only thing that has worked so far is using Empty Standby List to automatically clear my...
  4. CPU, Ram, and Disk being taken up by a ghost account?

CPU, Ram, and Disk being taken up by a ghost account?: I noticed recently that my PC was running a lot slower than normal. I've updated my drivers, defragmented the PC, and have not found a working solution. I was snooping around task manger to see if I could identify the problem, when I saw this: [ATTACH] My CPU, disk, and...
  5. Old computer, installed new ram and SSD and windows 10 to give it a boost for a year or two...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old computer, installed new ram and SSD and windows 10 to give it a boost for a year or two...: Im not a tech guy and know just enough to get by with simple trouble shooting, but im new to windows 10 and this new error has me stumped. New install on a new hard drive of an old computer, and I keep getting "kmode not handled" and blue screen restart. I though it was my...
  6. RAM problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    RAM problem in Windows 10: I installed a Crucial RAM worth 4 GB's with an existing RAM from SK Hynix 4 GB total 8.00 GB's should have been there after installing the RAM it is showing only 5.40 GB's is usable what is this nonsense. Please somebody help those who know the correct procedure...
  7. Strange issue. Laptop RAM says 1600 Mhz in BIOS, but Task Manager shows 1333 Mhz.

Strange issue. Laptop RAM says 1600 Mhz in BIOS, but Task Manager shows 1333 Mhz.: I'm restoring my old Dell Inspiron 3520. It has 4GB DDR3 1600 Mhz which I am soon going to expand and an i3. I am in the BIOS which is very basic and the RAM indeed shows as 1600 Mhz for "Memory Speed." However in the Task Manager it shows as DDR3 1333 Mhz. I found another...
  8. Does Windows 10 Fast Startup uses RAM?

Does Windows 10 Fast Startup uses RAM?: If so, then does it worn out the RAM or decrease its lifespan? submitted by /u/lilwayne7000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt1xbi/does_windows_10_fast_startup_uses_ram/
  9. Too much RAM being used, any help?

Too much RAM being used, any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Umayyad0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsu9uq/too_much_ram_being_used_any_help/
  10. Should I put windows 10 on my 2gb ram laptop

Should I put windows 10 on my 2gb ram laptop: My friend has this old laptop he never uses so I decided to take it to try and mine Bitcoin or something. But to connect to the school with I need to update to windows 8 or a over. I can’t find a free access key for windows 8 and I was offered a windows 10 iso disk for 10...