Windows 10: RAMs COMPANY NAME

Discus and support RAMs COMPANY NAME in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI! DOES ANY ONE KNOW THAT HOW CAN WE CHECK THE NAME OF THE RAMs COMPANY e.g IS IT OF SAMSUNG, TOSHIBA e.t.c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zararshah1, Jan 14, 2019.

1. RAMs COMPANY NAME

HI! DOES ANY ONE KNOW THAT HOW CAN WE CHECK THE NAME OF THE RAMs COMPANY e.g IS IT OF SAMSUNG, TOSHIBA e.t.c

:)

zararshah1, Jan 14, 2019
  2. crishoj Win User

How to list company-only contacts by company name?

I have just bought a Nokia 6600 Fold and synced my contacts from my computer.

Entries that only have a "company name", but no "first name" or "last name" appear as blank entries in the contacts list on the phone.

How to make the phone list these company-only contacts by their company name, rather than blank entries?

crishoj, Jan 14, 2019
  3. nzazza Win User
    Contacts:sorting by name vs. company

I'm baffled: I'm entering a person's first and last name as well as their company name in the Contact software. But my display is set up to list by "name" and the software displays by company name. What am I doing wrong? I'd like to show a person's name
    (most of the time), and sometimes the Company name on the initial list. How do I indicate to WM-Contacts which of these two fields I want to primary sort on??

thanks!

nzazza, Jan 14, 2019
  4. RAMs COMPANY NAME

Fix how Outlook Mobile works with names when editing a Contact that ONLY has a Company name?

It would sure be nice if a User has a Contact that only has a Company name on it and no First Name or Last Name, that if they do an edit, it wouldn't split the Company Name up and puts part of it in First Name and part of it in Last Name. This then
    messes up how it can be found or is where it is displayed in the list of Contact since those lists are shown alphabetically.

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 and it does this to me and I need to remember this malady so that I can find one after I Edit it. I have a few Groups set up for my commonly used Contacts and I want to be able to find them quickly.

I don't want to do this at the Feature Suggestions site as I'm not into doing that much work and don't have time to do their work for them.

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Jeff A. Davis, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

RAMs COMPANY NAME

1. RAMs COMPANY NAME - Similar Threads - RAMs COMPANY NAME

2. Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company: Hi,I'm trying to purchase new server license and we need to create a new tenant for this.Apparently the tenant with my domain name is already registered.How can I find out who did this and when?Isn't domain ownership validated at the moment of registration?Best regards,Peter...
  3. Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company: Hi,I'm trying to purchase new server license and we need to create a new tenant for this.Apparently the tenant with my domain name is already registered.How can I find out who did this and when?Isn't domain ownership validated at the moment of registration?Best regards,Peter...
  4. No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer: Hello and Happy New YearThis is my first post in the community. I look forward to learning more and hopefully contributing in a meaningful way at some point. I consistently have around 18 processes in Process Explorer that do not have any information listed under description,...
  5. No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer

No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer: Hello and Happy New YearThis is my first post in the community. I look forward to learning more and hopefully contributing in a meaningful way at some point. I consistently have around 18 processes in Process Explorer that do not have any information listed under description,...
  6. Phishers created a Hotmail account using our company name.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishers created a Hotmail account using our company name.: I own a company in Guadalajara Mexico called www.mextend.net Some phishing organization has created a Hotmail account using our brand name their account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. They are approaching other companies acting as a Mextend employee, making...
  7. Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??: Since I updated to Windows 11 computer is trying to get me to change .LOG, .TXT, and .INF files from Notepad to Name, from Company Name, /Program. What is this?? And how do I get it to stop nagging me about this?...
  8. Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??

Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??: Since I updated to Windows 11 computer is trying to get me to change .LOG, .TXT, and .INF files from Notepad to Name, from Company Name, /Program. What is this?? And how do I get it to stop nagging me about this?...
  9. Lets name and shame irritating companies

Lets name and shame irritating companies: Hi there I'm starting with this one ashampoo I've got junk emails from them nearly every day since downloading their software -- I've uninstalled and their email goes automatically to JUNK / SPAM folder. Don't deal with companies who continually spam users of their products...
  10. What is the name of the bitcoin company that Bear Grylls invests in ?

in Cortana
    What is the name of the bitcoin company that Bear Grylls invests in ?: What is the name of the bitcoin company that Bear Grylls invests in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-name-of-the-bitcoin-company-that-bear/59faa468-866b-42c1-872f-27cf2c4ba7b8