Windows 10: Ran Into A blue Screen Windows 10

Discus and support Ran Into A blue Screen Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My WIndows 10 Ran Into A problem there's a file that made it run when I tried to shut it down but then it ran into a blue screen the file name is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bubzy1st, Mar 25, 2020.

1. bubzy1st Win User

Ran Into A blue Screen Windows 10

My WIndows 10 Ran Into A problem there's a file that made it run when I tried to shut it down but then it ran into a blue screen

the file name is klkbdfit.sys

can anyone at Microsoft help im worried for my pc

:)

bubzy1st, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Ran Into A blue Screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ran blue Screen

2. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device ran into a problem - blue screens: Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go into advanced options. This problem first started when my PC would freeze randomly forzing me to restart. I also installed...
  3. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device ran into a problem - blue screens: Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go into advanced options. This problem first started when my PC would freeze randomly forzing me to restart. I also installed...
  4. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.: I have had a blue screen at least twice this month. The first time I see it in View Archived Messages/Reliability Monitor is on October 3rd, however I am not positive that is the first time it occurred. Today when it occurred, I got took a picture of the screen and it says:...
  6. Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error: hello guys i made a really huge mistake my pc has like 4gb and i went to system and changed the virtual memory limit the initial and the maximum 4096 and then restarted it , now i have blue screen and tried troubleshoot windows restore but it didn't fixed the problem , is...
  7. Hi I ran into another blue screen error

Hi I ran into another blue screen error: This happened when I was playing GTA SA Link to my Minidump File: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah6sB76bbi2uhgpMOo4B32XQUvJm?e=fHqYQh It was a Kernel Security check failure I think Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen: Hi, I have an Asus laptop and it started shutting off randomly and giving me the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem". I did not make any changes nor did I download anything new on the computer. I tried running the troubleshooter and reinstalling Windows but it...
  9. Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find to get rid of the...
  10. "Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!

"Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!: Recently, i installed the amd overdrive software to potentially boost the clock speed of my cpu. When the program told me to restart my laptop to apply the changes, i got the 'windows has ran into a problem' blue screen. I have tried booting in safe mode (which brought me...