Windows 10: Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right!

Discus and support Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I work from home and I started noticing that my system was running a bit sluggish. So I ran Malwarebytes. After quarantining several threats and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jayv2251, May 30, 2018.

1. jayv2251 Win User

Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right!

I work from home and I started noticing that my system was running a bit sluggish. So I ran Malwarebytes. After quarantining several threats and then rebooting now my LG HBS-800 earbuds sound like crap! I have the volume all the way up and I can barely hear any sound at all. Just to double check it wasn't an issue with the earbuds, I disconnected them from my laptop and paired them with my phone. Sound fine on there. Wish they were louder, but they still sound MUCH better than what I'm getting from my laptop now.

What I've done so far... I uninstalled the drivers for my Bluetooth dongle (laptop didn't come with it built in.) Removed the earbuds from my Bluetooth list. Re-installed the drivers then re-paired the earbuds with the my laptop again. Still sound bad....(sigh) Don't know what else to do!

:)

jayv2251, May 30, 2018

2. Bluetooth headset

When my bluetooth headset is connected to my N900, when there is an incoming call. It doesnt sound in the phones speaker, but only in the headset.

Baffe---01, May 30, 2018
  3. JimR123 Win User
    Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right!

1. Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right! - Similar Threads - Ran Malwarebytes bluetooth

2. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headset sounds bad: My bluetooth headphones sound good when the 'headphones' option is selected on sounds, but in order to play games, i must select the 'headset' option which sounds muffled and horrible, how do i make it so the 'headset' option sounds good...
  3. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headset sounds bad: My bluetooth headphones sound good when the 'headphones' option is selected on sounds, but in order to play games, i must select the 'headset' option which sounds muffled and horrible, how do i make it so the 'headset' option sounds good...
  4. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  6. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  7. My Bluetooth headset sound weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headset sound weird: I have a Bluetooth JBL headset ,when i connect them to my laptop ,and open any video conferencing app or in browser like google meet and zoom at time they automatically the output changes to the headset but when both the output and input changes to the headset they start...
  8. My Bluetooth headset sound weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth headset sound weird: I have a Bluetooth JBL headset ,when i connect them to my laptop ,and open any video conferencing app or in browser like google meet and zoom at time they automatically the output changes to the headset but when both the output and input changes to the headset they start...
  9. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  10. Headset Bluetooth sound Problem

Headset Bluetooth sound Problem: Please help me with this. After I unchecked the "handsfree telephony" box in the properties for my headset because I want to improve the sound quality. But the sound suddenly stopped instead. I tried checking back the box of the "handsfree telephony" but it says "the...