Windows 10: Ran Online PH General Application Error Help

Discus and support Ran Online PH General Application Error Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open the launcher it starts a few updates but when it comes to opening Ran Online It gives me this error message: "General Application Error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kinkade, Jan 3, 2022.

1. kinkade Win User

Ran Online PH General Application Error Help

When I open the launcher it starts a few updates but when it comes to opening Ran Online It gives me this error message: "General Application Error. Enable Debug Output for detailed information.

:)

kinkade, Jan 3, 2022

2. General APplication error on ran online

Hello, please confirm that the game in questions is Ran Online (GS) before proceeding,

If it is Ran Online (GS) their Facebook page lists an official patch that you should download and install,

Ran Online GS Facebook page, please note the disclaimer before proceeding:

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Zum Anzeigen anmelden oder registrieren

Let me know after installing the patch and following Ran's instructions if the problem is fixed.

Omoikane1122, Jan 3, 2022
  3. General APplication error on ran online

Hello, my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I would like to contribute to resolving this issue when you run Ran Online.

That particular DLL is related to Direct X, below is a reliable tutorial to fix the problem, please note the disclaimer then proceed to the site and follow the tutorial:

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-d3d9-dll-no...

After you've completed the steps in the tutorial please let me know if the error is fixed

Omoikane1122, Jan 3, 2022
  4. Ran Online PH General Application Error Help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

Ran Online PH General Application Error Help

1. Ran Online PH General Application Error Help - Similar Threads - Ran Online General

2. IDprotect not running "General application error the Smart Card service is down"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDprotect not running "General application error the Smart Card service is down": HiOn a new computer with win 11 pro I downloaded the IDprotect driver But when I run it i recive General application error the Smart Card service is downany ideas?...
  3. Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?: Woke up late at night, was bored and wanted to play some video games. I kept getting error pop ups that i didn’t read and restarted my laptop when it finally booted up i was greeted by a black screen and got a pop up that said “The instruction at 0x00007FF9EA11FE91 referenced...
  4. Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?: Woke up late at night, was bored and wanted to play some video games. I kept getting error pop ups that i didn’t read and restarted my laptop when it finally booted up i was greeted by a black screen and got a pop up that said “The instruction at 0x00007FF9EA11FE91 referenced...
  5. Ran Online PH General Application Error Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran Online PH General Application Error Help: When I open the launcher it starts a few updates but when it comes to opening Ran Online It gives me this error message: "General Application Error. Enable Debug Output for detailed information....
  6. application errors (HELP)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    application errors (HELP): [ATTACH] I'm getting this error when I try and open certain apps like steam, discord, Spotify, etc. I've tried updating windows and am considering reinstalling windows......
  7. General APplication error on ran online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    General APplication error on ran online: Hi does anyone know how to fix this issue? Whenever I try to launch the ran online launcher is I keep receiving this issue.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/general-application-error-on-ran-online/32a795c2-f4b4-4b26-bc64-e2fd96635f68
  8. cell ph on pc help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cell ph on pc help: my old text mess are still on my pc after I removed them on my cell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-ph-on-pc-help/719c462b-67e4-44f4-a240-cb6657d0d753"
  9. Help! ran into BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! ran into BSOD: I was running norton, the program froze. I accidently hit the power button. And now i have bsod issue. I tried going into safe mode, same blue screen. In recovery screen, error code 0xc000000f. . i go to startup settings, and its in continous loop. I dont know where to go...
  10. Online Applications using extreme amounts of bandwidth -- need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online Applications using extreme amounts of bandwidth -- need help!: Hi there I've been using this pc for a few months without trouble. I use it to play online games such as Heroes of the Storm and mmos but recently online applications have been taking up extreme amounts of bandwidth. I originally thought it was malware of some kind but...