Windows 10: Ran out of memory and Edge

Discus and support Ran out of memory and Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I frequently get a notification that I have run out of memory when running Chrome. (Running Windows 10 32-bit with 4GB RAM. I've tried recommended... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mburwen, Dec 28, 2020.

1. mburwen Win User

Ran out of memory and Edge

I frequently get a notification that I have run out of memory when running Chrome. (Running Windows 10 32-bit with 4GB RAM. I've tried recommended solutions such as emptying cache, but the only thing I've found that fixes the issue is to reboot. I ran the Windows Resource Monitor app and found that 3 Edge exe files are consuming lots of memory. This blew my mind because I uninstalled Edge and it mo longer shows up in the app list of uninstallable programs. Can anyone explain what is going on and how to wipe my computer of Edge once and for all?

:)

mburwen, Dec 28, 2020
  2. mburwen Win User

I frequently get a notification that I have run out of memory when running Chrome. (Running Windows 10 32-bit with 4GB RAM. I've tried recommended solutions such as emptying cache, but the only thing I've found that fixes the issue is to reboot. I ran the Windows Resource Monitor app and found that 3 Edge exe files are consuming lots of memory. This blew my mind because I uninstalled Edge and it mo longer shows up in the app list of uninstallable programs. Can anyone explain what is going on and how to wipe my computer of Edge once and for all?

mburwen, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Ran out of memory and Edge - Similar Threads - Ran memory Edge

2. Out of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of memory: Hello.I have an issue the latest month.Appears a message day by day about"out of memory".When run 3 for example programs or ia have open several tabs of chrome .The system freezing.Appears for a s econd black screen e.t.c I run several times scanning with norton.Nothing...
  3. Out of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of memory: Hello.I have an issue the latest month.Appears a message day by day about"out of memory".When run 3 for example programs or ia have open several tabs of chrome .The system freezing.Appears for a s econd black screen e.t.c I run several times scanning with norton.Nothing...
  4. Ran out of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran out of space: There is no space on my c: drive, its showing 161 mb free of 237 gb and i really dont know how to clear it up. I tried disk clean up, sfc scannow, and chkdsk. Chkdsk didnt work it said this when i tried it.Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may...
  5. Ran out of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran out of space: There is no space on my c: drive, its showing 161 mb free of 237 gb and i really dont know how to clear it up. I tried disk clean up, sfc scannow, and chkdsk. Chkdsk didnt work it said this when i tried it.Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may...
  6. Could not initialize memory, Ran out of memory (0x8007000E) Hyper-V VM error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Could not initialize memory, Ran out of memory (0x8007000E) Hyper-V VM error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If while starting a Hyper-V virtual machine on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 host computer, but you receive the Hyper-V error message Could not initialize memory: Ran out of memory with error code 0x8007000E, then this post is intended to help you with the most...
  7. Ran out of memory and Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Ran out of memory and Edge: I frequently get a notification that I have run out of memory when running Chrome. (Running Windows 10 32-bit with 4GB RAM. I've tried recommended solutions such as emptying cache, but the only thing I've found that fixes the issue is to reboot. I ran the Windows Resource...
  8. Out of Memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Out of Memory: Hi, I have a legacy app written in C++ VS2015. This app has been installed on various PC's under Windows 7 to Windows 10. The app runs fine with no issues. A customer in Libya has installed the exact same app and when they try to run this app it generates an immediate "Out...
  9. Out of Memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of Memory: hi everyone recently i've noticed Windows 10 is constantly nagging me about out of memory especially with Chrome open. sometimes it freezes and i have two hold power button twice to start up again. i have 16 GB DDR3 RAM. what can i do to fix it because for years i was running...
  10. ran into problem with memory diagnostic scan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ran into problem with memory diagnostic scan: the memory diagnostic scan results never showed after I logged back in*Shock what do I do now hmm*cry 88430