Windows 10: Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath"

Discus and support Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I ran rkill [standard procedure] before running Malwarebytes for Antivirus. Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath" error messages. PC seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jdelaney77, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath"

Hi,

I ran rkill [standard procedure] before running Malwarebytes for Antivirus. Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath" error messages. PC seems to working ok.

Please respond.

Thanks,

Joe

:)

jdelaney77, Sep 14, 2018
  2. BTC55 Win User

Everything seemed to go well. Except MS Edge still seems to want to allow a rogue page to pop up once in awhile.

<Original title: DNSunlocker>

Windows 10 64 bit workstation. Windows Defender in use

I had DNSUNLOCKER on my workstation recently.

I removed it with instructions from Malwarebytes.

In safe mode,

• Ran TDDS Killer,
    • Ran RKILL,
    • Ran Malwarebytes, then;
    • Ran ADWCleaner.
    Reset Chrome to default settings. I could not find a similar option in the MS Edge menu settings.

Everything seemed to go well. Except MS Edge still seems to want to allow a rogue page to pop up once in awhile.

When this happens I run Malwarebytes again and nothing is detected.

Have had no similar occurrences in Chrome.

What further steps do I need to take to assure my machine is clean?

BTC55, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    Issues with malwarebytes need help

Welcome to TenForums @taygen

There may be some malware processes that are preventing you using Task Manager and Malwarebytes. Use Rkill to stop them then, without restarting, try Malwarebytes again.

Download RKill

4. dalchina Win User

Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath"

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath"

1. Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath" - Similar Threads - Ran rkill before

2. Are these okay?Results from Rkill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these okay?Results from Rkill: Jusst wanted to know if these are okay? I am pretty sure about all but the last one. Can anyone please help?Reparse Point/Junctions Found These may be legitimate! * C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\ipfsrv\ipfsrv.dptf => <Unknown Target> [File] *...
  3. Are these okay?Results from Rkill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these okay?Results from Rkill: Jusst wanted to know if these are okay? I am pretty sure about all but the last one. Can anyone please help?Reparse Point/Junctions Found These may be legitimate! * C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\ipfsrv\ipfsrv.dptf => <Unknown Target> [File] *...
  4. Is this legit ? The result is from rkill

Is this legit ? The result is from rkill: I don't know what these are, is this the file sending to hacker?Performing miscellaneous checks: * Reparse Point/Junctions Found These may be legitimate! * C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\ipfsrv\ipfsrv.dptf => <Unknown Target> [File] *...
  5. Is this legit ? The result is from rkill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this legit ? The result is from rkill: I don't know what these are, is this the file sending to hacker?Performing miscellaneous checks: * Reparse Point/Junctions Found These may be legitimate! * C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\ipfsrv\ipfsrv.dptf => <Unknown Target> [File] *...
  6. I ran into Password is Incorrect Try Again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I ran into Password is Incorrect Try Again: Hello guys i ran into a problem where i downloaded a registry file to fix my lenovo laptop lag and when i installed the registry file it says to restart when i restarted my lenovo laptop got into a boot loop where the loading screen runs infinite time and never ends while...
  7. I ran into Password is Incorrect Try Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ran into Password is Incorrect Try Again: Hello guys i ran into a problem where i downloaded a registry file to fix my lenovo laptop lag and when i installed the registry file it says to restart when i restarted my lenovo laptop got into a boot loop where the loading screen runs infinite time and never ends while...
  8. I ran into Password is Incorrect Try Again

9. Incorrect password after battery ran down

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Incorrect password after battery ran down: As I said, I type the password I know is correct, but it says incorrect password. How do I log into the laptop? Windows 10 Home (10.0.18362.900) Edition Windows 10 Home OS Build 10.0.18362.900 Serial number 8CG9512VVF Graphic card Intel(R) UHD Graphics Installed RAM 8 GB...
  10. Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ran rkill before Malwarebytes - Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath": Hi, I ran rkill [standard procedure] before running Malwarebytes for Antivirus. Got ten pages of "Incorrect ImagePath" error messages. PC seems to working ok. Please respond. Thanks, Joe Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rkill incorrect imagepath