Windows 10: Random 0x133 BSODs

Discus and support Random 0x133 BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has started crashing almost every day with a 0x133 BSOD. Sometimes it happens when browsing the internet, sometimes when I'm not even using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Indrek, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Indrek Win User

Random 0x133 BSODs

My PC has started crashing almost every day with a 0x133 BSOD. Sometimes it happens when browsing the internet, sometimes when I'm not even using the computer. Sometimes the computer runs happily for several days in a row, sometimes it crashes within minutes of resuming from sleep or hibernation. It started happening a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't made any major hardware or software changes. Right before the crash, the system becomes completely unresponsive for a minute or two, before the BSOD.

Windows is up-to-date, as are all drivers I can think of. There's nothing suspicious in event logs before the crash. BlueScreenView.exe shows slightly different details each time (parameters, caused by driver, etc).

:)

Indrek, Jan 6, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 6, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random 0x133 BSODs

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random 0x133 BSODs

1. Random 0x133 BSODs - Similar Threads - Random 0x133 BSODs

2. DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133: Not sure if im posting on the right board. I am a new user to this forum.This BSOD is getting to be a pain. I stopped using this laptop for two months. when i turned it back on i got the BSOD. All windows update are installed. All drivers that had updated drivers were also...
  3. DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133: Not sure if im posting on the right board. I am a new user to this forum.This BSOD is getting to be a pain. I stopped using this laptop for two months. when i turned it back on i got the BSOD. All windows update are installed. All drivers that had updated drivers were also...
  4. DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi all My PC has Windows 10 20H2, and randomly shows BSOD with the exact same error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Some snippets of my errors: ******************************************************************************* *...
  6. BSOD, Watch Dog Violation 0x133

BSOD, Watch Dog Violation 0x133: Since building my new PC around August 2019 I have been getting random reboots and the occasional BSOD, each of these result in my 2nd Samsung 970 Evo Plus (2TB) disappearing from Windows. Originally the PC would instantly restart, more recently I'm getting the BSOD's, so now...
  7. Fresh 10 build/install, random BSODs after update (0x124, 0x133)

Fresh 10 build/install, random BSODs after update (0x124, 0x133): Hello, I'm running Windows 10 on a machine I just built. Everything goes smoothly for hours until Windows 10 tells me I need to restart and install some updates. When the update hit 100% after restart, the machine locked up and I was forced to restart again. I then received...
  8. BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.

BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.: This seems to happen just randomly, tried updating all of the drivers, and it's still happening constantly. Any insight would be helpful. Logs attached! Thanks! 132675
  9. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this? Here is the minidump for your reference....
  10. BSOD 0x133 and 0xa during the reboot

BSOD 0x133 and 0xa during the reboot: As title, the dut have bsod symptom during reboot the system. Could anyone know which cause the BSOD?? minidup.zip 96884

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x133 bsod