Windows 10: Random Access Memory (RAM)

Discus and support Random Access Memory (RAM) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having issues with my RAM on windows 10. Is this a common windows 10 problem? I did not have this issue before windows 10. It is not a storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LoriOldfield, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Random Access Memory (RAM)

I am having issues with my RAM on windows 10. Is this a common windows 10 problem? I did not have this issue before windows 10. It is not a storage space issue as of the 464 bg I have 434 available. I only seem to have a problem when doing a scan to check my RAM. I will be doing a work from home position and the company's scanner is giving me a ram error. I did check out the company's website on scamadvisor and it checked out 100%. Now I am wondering about the system scanning app. It is called wsol-tech-scan. Thanks for any help.

:)

LoriOldfield, Nov 29, 2018

2. Issues with total memory size of dedicated available RAM

Hello Gevorg,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community an we regret for the inconvenience.

From the description provided, I understand that the motherboard you are using has 4 DIMM slots which supports up to 8 GB of dedicated RAM.

To be able to understand the issue better. let us know how are you viewing the total memory size of dedicated available RAM in your PC.

Now, in one case, if you are using more than one module of RAM, and the frequencies at which they operate are not the same. There will be two outcomes:

• The modules will conflict in terms of DIMM frequencies and it will declare memory failure.
    • Instead of downclocking one or more RAM/s, the motherboard will reject the ones from being accepted.

In order to ascertain if the hardware is correctly configured, I suggest you to check the system information in the BIOS settings. Refer to the manufacturer provided manual to know more about on how to access the BIOS settings.

In another scenario, your computer may also be allocating part of your RAM to other hardware modules, such as your network hardware.

As a secondary workout, I suggest you to increase the Virtual Memory and check if it helps. Follow the steps below.

• Click Windows key + R to open the RUN command utility and type
      msconfig.exe, then press ENTER.

• Click on Boot option and select advanced options.

• Check the maximum memory box and change the value accordingly.

• Click on Apply and Ok to save changes and click Restart the computer.

Hope the above information is helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 29, 2018
  3. _33
    _33 Win User
    magnetoresistive random-access memory or Mram

Hailed as "the most significant memory invention of the decade", magnetoresistive random-access memory or Mram could one day overthrow hard discs and flash memory.

ARTICLE

4. moee---01 Win User

Random Access Memory (RAM)

N Series' Random Access Memory (RAM)

I think the subject says alot here. I can go on and diss nokia a whole lot over this, but i think i can't. I try, but can't. Cause I have been a faithfulllll user since 1995. BUT.. I have one question.. I think it's good. I have an N series. It has 22.28mb
    of free RAM at boot up. ( I.. I need more you guys.) Is it possible to cut some memory off the internal memory and make it as RAM memory? (ok ok, I have an n73me FW v 3.0705....) Can firmware cut out a good chunk of the 40 something MB from the phone and slap
    it back on as RAM?? (leave me or all of us with 30mb of user memory.. or even 22-27mb.) Cause it irritates me that the regular n70 has 32mb of RAM on boot up. It's killin the heck outta me. OUCH!!

And.. If that doesn't work.. The applications pre-installed in the phone.. Leave them out Mr. firmware! I have a suggestion.. Post up whatever those applications are on the support pages as add ons.. Like the SMS accel and setts wizard and so on.. I guess the
    question is.. In a way.. Can something be done to raising the RAM and ROM by alot. I thing it'll be awsome to have 32-40mb RAM. I'm a power user. Anyway.. If Firmware can't do it. Make expensive hardware add ons for these phones.. "It's what computers have
    become." Honestly you guys.. You know the disappointed feeling when someone gets from shame.. I get it alot from the N series line. I had the ((70(32mb RAM, but NOT s60v3)), 71, 73, 80, 90, 91, 92, 93. (now, stuck on 73me since dec.'06.) Can you give me 32mb
    FREE RAM Nokia?

moee---01, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Random Access Memory (RAM)

1. Random Access Memory (RAM) - Similar Threads - Random Access Memory

2. RAM memory slots not working !!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM memory slots not working !!!: After replacing the paste on the processor, the RAM slots do not work. I had 4 busy, at the moment I have 1 and 3 busy, I put the memory in slots 2 and 4. It causes that the computer does not start and after a few seconds, reset itself. Can I fix it somehow? 182999
  3. Stuck at 16.0 GB of Random Access Memory DDR3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at 16.0 GB of Random Access Memory DDR3: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home 64-bit with 32 GB of Random Access Memory plugged into my board as of right now, but Windows is reserving the other half of my RAM, I have tried going into msconfig and forcing it to give me all 32 GB, but it does not work at all, I've...
  4. RAM Memory

RAM Memory: Why my setup says that I have 8,00 GB RAM memory but shows that just 6,93 GB is usable? How to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-memory/6eec79ea-1b95-4395-bdcd-b9d91524dd03
  5. Add virtual ram to memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add virtual ram to memory: Hi, On my desktop I have a 16 Gb pagefile and 16Gb of ram which gives 32 Gb of memory. On my laptop I have tried to change the pagefile size to 18 Gb to get 24 Gb of memory with my 6 Gb ram. My pagefile is 18 Gb as showned in explorer C directory but my ram is still only 6...
  6. RAM memory on Windows 10

RAM memory on Windows 10: Hello I have just purchased a laptop and installed Windows 10 on it. The laptop has 8 GB of RAM but in the system information of Windows shows 8GB 5,95 GB usable Why is that and how can I fix it ? Thank you...
  7. Random memory

Random memory: Hello microsoft community, it’s been a while! Iremember a computer that had orange and white stripes as the screen. It got fixed though. However, does anyone know why this happened? This started with alert hard disk not found....
  8. memory (ram sticks)

memory (ram sticks): im going to ask this the best way I can, people are getting confused when I ask this, im getting a gaming computer going it has 4 ram slots, I have 4 ddr3 two of them are 8GB(2x4GB) 1600MHZ1.50v the other two I want to use are patriot signature line 8GB(2x4GB kit) DDR3 UDIMM...
  9. System RAM memory

System RAM memory: Hello all; ever since I have had this computer, I built it, I have had the problem of only being able to use 1/2 of the RAM installed. I have looked up ways to fix the problem with no solution. My motherboard is a MSI B75MA-E33 and I looked up what RAM was suggested for this...
  10. RAM Memory Change

RAM Memory Change: Sir, Can Anyone advise.I buy 2nd hand HP Elite book Folio 9470m at first when i buy i check the configuration of RAM it was 8 GB with 500 GB HDD then after a few days My laptop suddenly appears Bootable Disc Not Found i learned from Comp.Technician that my HDD have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS PHONE ramdon access memory