Windows 10: Random alt tabs

Discus and support Random alt tabs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer seem to randomly alt tab at will, and I have no idea why. I used Windows Focus Logger, and the issue might originate from a folder called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alonizo, May 12, 2020.

1. Random alt tabs

My computer seem to randomly alt tab at will, and I have no idea why. I used Windows Focus Logger, and the issue might originate from a folder called ImmersiveControlPanel under the Local disc C: - Windows. Have ran Malwarebytes multiple times with no viruses or malware detected. Any help?

submitted by /u/Alonizo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alonizo, May 12, 2020
  2. Kleux Win User

Windows 10 random tabbing in everything and alt tab problem

Hi Donna,

Yes, it happens on all programs, may it be desktop, windows sign in screen, everywhere.

I tried the ff. but it doesn't work.

press shift five times

press shift for 8 seconds

uninstalling the laptop keyboard

I just found out that the TAB key has no function and the following keys (Right Shift, Caps Lock, BackSpace, Num Lock, T, Y, [, ], 4, 8)does its function but keeps on tabbing continuously until I press the keys that functions normally.

Alt+Backapace is functioning as Alt+Tab but it keeps on tabbing.

Kleux, May 12, 2020
  3. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Random alt tabs Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, May 12, 2020
  4. Random alt tabs

alt + tab not working

*Confused Random alt tabs :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Random alt tabs

1. Random alt tabs - Similar Threads - Random alt tabs

2. Alt tab randomly skipping windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt tab randomly skipping windows.: I just got the 20H2 update on windows 10 and for some reason sometimes when I alt tab it will skip the most recent window and go to the last one. Any idea if this is a known bug or if there is a fix? submitted by /u/Corpses69 [link] [comments]...
  3. Alt-Tab randomly skips a window sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alt-Tab randomly skips a window sometimes: When I press alt + tab a couple of times, sometimes the pointer just skips a window and hops onto another one. Suppose there are three windows, A, B and C. I am alt-tabbing between A and B. So A, B, A, B. Then randomly, the pointer suddenly jumps to window C. So while...
  4. alt+tab

alt+tab: when i alt+tab it use to show previews but then all of a sudden it stopped. i don't exactly remember when it stopped but it doesn't show previews only icons submitted by /u/venusarr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpfjbx/alttab/
  5. Laptop Screen goes black and alt-tabs randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen goes black and alt-tabs randomly: For about a month now my laptop screen goes black randomly for a second or so and alt-tabs from the current game. This issue happens mainly while gaming. While surfing in the web there are some vertical lines going yellow/black at a constant area of 7 cm height at about ⅔ of...
  6. alt tab not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    alt tab not working: When i try to alt tab it doesnt work, and i hear a beep after i press it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-working/64c4fba0-5b02-4247-a380-85dbfd891888
  7. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: How can I remap Alt+Tab to a single key like the Fn Key. I came from Linux Mint with Gnome Desktop and accessing all my open tabs was one key away. How can I replicate this time-saving feature on Windows 10? submitted by /u/luke__7 [link] [comments]...
  8. Alt-Tab Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-Tab Not Working: Hello, I am using windows 10. Till now the Alt-Tab Feature of windows was working fine but today suddenly it stopped working. I Searched and found out that adding a registry would work so I opened registry editor and added a registry named AltTabSettings with value 1 in...
  9. Random Alt-Tabs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random Alt-Tabs?: So, this issue developed some weeks ago. Every hour, from start-up, I get alt-tabbed to a mystery window, called 'Update' according to WindowsFocusLogger. I've tried disabling tasks, I've tried closing down non-essential tasks at start up - I've tried **** round in...
  10. Problem with Alt + Tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Alt + Tab: Hi, I have been experiencing an odd and rather annoying problem with alt + tab. [img] As you see the screenshot, these apps (Store, Window Feedback, Mail, Weather) have been keep popping up when I do alt + tab. Even I turn them off, they pop again after minutes or...