Windows 10: Random and Ongoing BSOD's

Discus and support Random and Ongoing BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since September 2019 I have been experiencing regular and what I feel are excessive BSOD’s on my computer. The issues started to be very common after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by parham93, Jan 24, 2020.

1. parham93 Win User

Random and Ongoing BSOD's

Since September 2019 I have been experiencing regular and what I feel are excessive BSOD’s on my computer. The issues started to be very common after a Windows update in September and I have not been able to determine a cause. I have gone through the system and updated all of my drivers, the Bios, software with both default Microsoft drivers and the latest drivers from the manufacturers. None of which has seemed to help the problem.

I have completed a couple of memory tests on the system with various memory configuration combinations (amount/brand) and diagnostic programs listed below.

MemTest86 ran for 36 hours w no errors on 32 GB EVGA SuperSC memory – No errors
    Windows Memory Diagnostic – No erros
    Test 1: 32GB Memory total - BSOD
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm1 - B1 slot
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 2 - G1 slot
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm3 - B2 slot
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm4 - G2 slot

Test 2: 16GB Memory total - BSOD
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 1 - B1 slot
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 2 – B2 slot

Test 3: 16GB Memory total - BSOD
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 1 - G1 slot
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 2 - G2 slot

Test 4: 16GB Memory total - BSOD
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 3 - B1 slot
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 4 – B2 slot

Test 5: 16GB Memory total - BSOD
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 3 - G1 slot
    Memory – EVGA SuperSC DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 4 - G2 slot

Test 6: 16GB Memory total - BSOD
    Memory – Crucial Ballistix DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 1 - B1 slot
    Memory – Crucial Ballistix DDR3 (8GB) – Dimm 2 – B2 slot

I have ran the V2 log collector on multiple occasions and have both of the associated files stored in the Google Drive linked below.

BSOD Files - Google Drive

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, at this point I just want to know what the issue is with the computer. Hopefully this spring will see a replacement coming but this is just bugging me.

Windows 10 V 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)

:)

parham93, Jan 24, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 24, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

1. Random and Ongoing BSOD's - Similar Threads - Random Ongoing BSOD's

2. Ongoing PC Issues with Random BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing PC Issues with Random BSOD Crashes: Hello! I've been having BSOD crashes that happen very randomly since late May to Early June. This is an ongoing issue that I'm hoping I can fix, and I've done TONS of scans, fixes, reset windows 10 and I even reinstalled Windows 10.I had a friend help me out, but nothing we...
  3. Ongoing PC Issues with Random BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing PC Issues with Random BSOD Crashes: Hello! I've been having BSOD crashes that happen very randomly since late May to Early June. This is an ongoing issue that I'm hoping I can fix, and I've done TONS of scans, fixes, reset windows 10 and I even reinstalled Windows 10.I had a friend help me out, but nothing we...
  4. Ongoing PC Issues with Random BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ongoing BSOD issues

Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  6. Ongoing BSOD issues

Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  7. How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?

How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?: Hey, I've been having random ongoing BSOD issues for over a week now and I've tried everything out there to fix the issues. I recently stumbled on 'BlueScreenView' which displays my Dump Files with attached Bug Check Strings.I was hoping someone out there could assist in...
  8. How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?: Hey, I've been having random ongoing BSOD issues for over a week now and I've tried everything out there to fix the issues. I recently stumbled on 'BlueScreenView' which displays my Dump Files with attached Bug Check Strings.I was hoping someone out there could assist in...
  9. How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?

10. Ongoing BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ongoing BSOD issue: PC will run fine nothing wrong with it. But whenever I shut it down and try to start it back up its just a barrage of errors and I cannot start it without going back to a restore point. I fully updated windows and all my drivers are downloaded. Please help submitted by...