Windows 10: Random and very frequent freezing on 1909

Discus and support Random and very frequent freezing on 1909 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I am on 1909 build of windows 10 home. I am facing some serious freezing issues for about 2 months since I updated to this build. my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Omerzafeer, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Random and very frequent freezing on 1909

Hi!

I am on 1909 build of windows 10 home. I am facing some serious freezing issues for about 2 months since I updated to this build. my computer freezes for a couple of seconds every other minute leaving me completely frustrated. For those couple of seconds, my CPU usage would jump up to 70-100% and so does the disk usage. Memory normally stays stable. It doesn't matter if I am watching a movie or broswing on firefox or edge or even if the computer is sitting idle. This is driving me insane. I have tried everything at my disposal from checking for malwares to sfc scan, from updating every driver to uninstalling every third party program but to no use. Even a fresh install of windows doesn't solve the problem.

I am constantly checking for windows update but not even the newest update fixed the issue. please refer to the image attached for the OS build info. I am not a tech person so I don't know what else to share. I would gladly share anymore information that might be required for finding a solution should the need arise. Looking forward to your help!

Random and very frequent freezing on 1909 f2617d79-96d0-4c56-b58c-1fd02cffdd0a?upload=true.png d

:)

Omerzafeer, Feb 23, 2020

2. Computer freezing frequently at random intervals

I'm using windows 10 in my hp Probook 4540s.

My Computer freezes frequently at random intervals of 2 or 3 seconds. If I turn on the PC from first window itself it is behaving like this.

I'm facing this issue for the first time. Why it is happening like this?
    What I need to do to solve this issue.

crackhead.h, Feb 23, 2020
  3. TIGR Win User
    Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

4. vinsterX Win User

Random and very frequent freezing on 1909

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Random and very frequent freezing on 1909

1. Random and very frequent freezing on 1909 - Similar Threads - Random very frequent

2. Windows 10 very very very Slow. Freezes. Lags. Randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 very very very Slow. Freezes. Lags. Randomly.: Hi Therei recently updatedmy windows 8.1 to 10, and I'm having an huge performance issue.Everything lags. Strucks. And simple operations, opening files, programs, everything lags.it has became so slow that booting takes minutes.It is so slow that in now search button's also...
  3. Windows 10 very very very Slow. Freezes. Lags. Randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 very very very Slow. Freezes. Lags. Randomly.: Hi Therei recently updatedmy windows 8.1 to 10, and I'm having an huge performance issue.Everything lags. Strucks. And simple operations, opening files, programs, everything lags.it has became so slow that booting takes minutes.It is so slow that in now search button's also...
  4. Windows 10 very very very Slow. Freezes. Lags. Randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?: Hi, Originally was going to post this on the Intel NUC forums, but you guys seem more helpful. I'm having issues with my Intel NUC Phantom Canyon NUC11PHKi7CAA (i7 with RTX 2060 mobile) . It has developed a random freezing issue, which is a big problem as I'm using this as my...
  6. very frequent BSOD's

very frequent BSOD's: I get a windows BSOD almost every day now. It happens once and then the pc works fine for the rest of the day. I've already done sfc scans,memtests and also DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth as per advise of Igor Leyko, nothing seems to be wrong and i dont know...
  7. Windows Freezing Very Randomly

Windows Freezing Very Randomly: So I've been having an issue with I presume Windows 10 on my newly built gaming PC. Out of nowhere, usually when watching YouTube / Twitch or something, the picture just freezes. I can move my mouse around, and hear anything in the background, but everything else seems...
  8. Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts: Having issues with frequent BSoD's and restarts on my system. Sometimes the system will throw a stopcode before it restarts, other times it will restart without warning. When it does decide to show a BSoD instead of freezing or restarting at random, it always gives me an...
  9. Windows 10 1903/1909 Random Freeze

Windows 10 1903/1909 Random Freeze: Hi, I am having an issue with Windows build 1903 and 1909, it randomly freezes and I am forced to turn the computer off holding the power button, because I cannot do anything else as the mouse and keyboard do not work anymore. This issue started about end of February...
  10. 1903 and now 1909 random freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1903 and now 1909 random freeze: I have a computer that originally shipped with Windows 7, and I upgraded to 10 last July. Starting around August, I noticed my computer would be frozen about once a week. To recover I would have to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (hard reset). I started a...