Windows 10: Random annoying stuttering

Discus and support Random annoying stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with windows 10 for a while now. For some reason I seem to be getting little stutters while I am using the computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bookie_wookie, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Random annoying stuttering

I have been having an issue with windows 10 for a while now. For some reason I seem to be getting little stutters while I am using the computer and this is also noticable during gaming. I do not wish to reinstall everything by going to windows 7 but nothing is working. It's not a motherboard or cpu issue since it still happens after I upgraded my desktop. The hard drive that is hosting the system is never at 100% during the micro stutters and I have tried everything I can with the graphics card. I cannot find any culprit windows services either. I have tried checking ram and windows for errors but still no luck. If anyone has had this issue I would appreciate any help.

:)

Bookie_wookie, Jan 14, 2019
  2. woffko Win User

Random Stuttering / DPC Latency Nightmare

I can confirm that stuttering exists — it's not that annoying anymore, but it is, even after all possible updates installed. It's not random but always linked to network stack/activity. There is no stuttering if network is down.

woffko, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Taven_290 Win User
    Computer Stutters at random when on the internet

I've had my laptop for at least a year now, and I've not had this issue up until a week or two ago. Thing is, at first I thought the stuttering would happen at random, but I've come to notice whenever I'm connected to the internet on this laptop, absolutely
    everything stutters at random for at least 5-15 seconds, then runs fine for a random amount of time before the stuttering starts again. I believe I may have narrowed it down to internet(or the way my laptop deals with internet) causing the stuttering, as if
    I disconnect from it, the stuttering slows down, and eventually stops happening afterward. Is there any easy way to deal with this stuttering? And btw, I do believe I have all the up-to-date drivers already for almost everything. Windows 10 is the operating
    system

Taven_290, Jan 14, 2019
  4. fusk Win User

Random annoying stuttering

Random Stuttering / DPC Latency Nightmare

Having the exact same problem. Realtek have release a new driver yesterday which i hope will help solve this super annoying issue.
    But that does not appear to be the case.
    Mine is atm looking like this.

Random annoying stuttering [​IMG]

Random annoying stuttering [​IMG]

Think i'll try the win7 drivers.

Thema:

Random annoying stuttering

1. Random annoying stuttering - Similar Threads - Random annoying stuttering

2. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  3. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  4. Windows 11 Randomly Stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly Stutters: Greetings Everyone, About a month ago, I have done a free upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. However, upon upgrading my OS, I have noticed a persistent issue where my computer would slow down and stutter after a while of being on the computer. The only way to temporarily fix this...
  5. Annoying sound plays at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying sound plays at random: Recently I have upgraded my SSD to a larger and newer model. But since clean system install on my new drive, I am constantly harassed by some sort of notification sound. I haven't noticed any pattern to it, I think it plays at random. Couldn't find anything in Event Viewer...
  6. Windows 10 Pro : Annoying stuttering

Windows 10 Pro : Annoying stuttering: Is anyone having micro stuttering that last a few seconds on Windows 10 pro 2004? (20H1) It is really annoying and when playing games it's even worse. I read that is recommended to install windows without connecting to the internet (offline account) so you can install the...
  7. Random Audio Stutter

Random Audio Stutter: So I've been having this problem for a while now,for example when I watch a youtube video and simultaneousely open a random program theres a chance my audio can stutter, or when windows is going through random processes in general (doesn't matter what it is).I'm wondering if...
  8. latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter: hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the disks/ram. ive...
  9. Mouse stutters randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stutters randomly.: my mouse stutters at random times.ive tried updating drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling drivers .the only way i can make it happen on cue is if i open task scheduler and double click a task and go to triggers tab and select edit and if you try to move the mouse right...
  10. Random annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    Random annoyance: I leave my desktop (running Windows 10) usually 24/7 because I use plex and watch stuff on several different TVs on the house at random times so that's why I leave it running. Any who, if I let it run and not use it for over a day, sometimes it goes black screen, I can see...