Windows 10: random application opens and unfocuses current program im using

Discus and support random application opens and unfocuses current program im using in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; for the past few days theres this application that randomly opens for a split second which unfocuses the current program im using. I managed to record... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arib2900, Jan 16, 2022.

1. arib2900 Win User

random application opens and unfocuses current program im using

for the past few days theres this application that randomly opens for a split second which unfocuses the current program im using. I managed to record it and see what the application was but i dont recognise it and cant find it on the internet. here is the screenshot. someone help please.

:)

arib2900, Jan 16, 2022
  2. KeithM Win User

Please give steps to open the paths to Program Files

If you want to open File Explorer to your C: drive without any registry tweaks, you'll need to do so from a shortcut you create.

1. Open File Explorer to This PC.
    2. Right-click Winndows (Crandom application opens and unfocuses current program im using :) and select Create Shortcut:

random application opens and unfocuses current program im using [​IMG]
    3. Clock OK in the altert dialog:

4. And you'll have a shortcut on your Desktop:

KeithM, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Rhys Win User
    Blue Line under currently open applications in Taskbar

Version 1909 was installed on 13/11/2019 or 11/13/2019. Here's a list of my recent update history

- - - Updated - - -

Only noticed today.

4. random application opens and unfocuses current program im using

Open a running program

Hi,

Which program are you referring to?

If Windows states that the program but can't see it, then I would suggest you check in the task manager if the program is running in the background. Right click on the start menu and select "Task manager" and check if the process is listed in the processes
    that are running currently. If yes, right click on the program and click on "End task" to end the process completely. Now restart the PC and try launching the program. If the issue persists, get back to us with the name of the application that you are trying
    to use so that we can check suggest accordingly.

Bennet Martin, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

random application opens and unfocuses current program im using

1. random application opens and unfocuses current program im using - Similar Threads - random application opens

2. random application opens and unfocuses current program im using

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random application opens and unfocuses current program im using: for the past few days theres this application that randomly opens for a split second which unfocuses the current program im using. I managed to record it and see what the application was but i dont recognise it and cant find it on the internet. here is the screenshot. someone...
  3. random application opens and unfocuses current program im using

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random application opens and unfocuses current program im using: for the past few days theres this application that randomly opens for a split second which unfocuses the current program im using. I managed to record it and see what the application was but i dont recognise it and cant find it on the internet. here is the screenshot. someone...
  4. Programs randomly opens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Programs randomly opens: In this past week programs have randomly been opening and reopening out of no where, I ran a windows security full scan and it found nothing, deleted all files I had downloaded that week and it still happened, anyone know what the issue can be?[Original Title: Windows Issue]...
  5. Windows 10 Randomly Loses Focus on Current Application Being Used

Windows 10 Randomly Loses Focus on Current Application Being Used: I have read through threads similar to my issue but non of them seem to be the same as each other and the solutions have ranged from rebuilding the index to deleting policies.Here's what mine does from least annoying to most annoying.Scenario 1 I could be playing a video game...
  6. im currently crying

im currently crying: Hi Microsoft. I'd like to address two things. 1. **** you. 2. yes, I am currently crying out of frustration due to your software. Allow me to explain further: I was working on a school assignment on Microsoft Powerpoint and as I go to save the hour long amount of work I had...
  7. is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?: i'm just wondering submitted by /u/gamertime1111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8h39n/is_there_a_clicker_that_clicks_on_unfocused/
  8. Programs opening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs opening randomly.: Hey! I'm new here and tried to research this before coming here. My Windows 10 Home laptop has been randomly opening apps , oddly enough. It isn't really any of the pre-installed apps. Its mostly Discord or Skype (which I use often and randomly closes for unknown reasons.)...
  9. Another program is currently using this file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another program is currently using this file: I keep getting this message [ATTACH] It has only started appearing today. I don't have Skype and cannot find the directories mentioned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-program-is-currently-using-this-file/4c4f584a-cacb-4e28-ac0b-570d313656fc
  10. Another program is currently using this file

Another program is currently using this file: I get this error message below regards a Dell Support app that loads at start up; in fact, get the pop up twice. If I run Dell's Support Assist from start menu, it runs fine. I don't see Dell Support in Start menu. Annoyingly I got similar message for different graphics app...