Windows 10: Random apps being installed

Discus and support Random apps being installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I got windows 10 and apps like candy crush and spotify are being installed without my consent. How do I disable this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zeldaplayer67, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Random apps being installed

Recently I got windows 10 and apps like candy crush and spotify are being installed without my consent. How do I disable this?

:)

Zeldaplayer67, Feb 29, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Random apps being installed :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Random apps being installed

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Random apps being installed

1. Random apps being installed - Similar Threads - Random apps being

2. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  3. Mute being turned on randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute being turned on randomly: Ive just found my hp x360 running fully updated W11 has been turning mute on randomly, but every time after waking up/ Ive run T/shooters, driver was newest, but uninst and reinst. Any ideas?...
  4. Mute being turned on randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mute being turned on randomly: Ive just found my hp x360 running fully updated W11 has been turning mute on randomly, but every time after waking up/ Ive run T/shooters, driver was newest, but uninst and reinst. Any ideas?...
  5. Failing to install msi packages and apps being deleted

Failing to install msi packages and apps being deleted: Laptop SpecsProcessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11950H @ 2.60GHz 2.61 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.2 GB usableLaptop Make => Dell Precision 7560OS => W11The ProblemsOn Saturday, Windows prompted me to update and I obliged willingly. But after the update, Windows wouldn't...
  6. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed: I have a Dynamic group that assigns membership based on GroupTag so when we import devices we useGet-WindowsAutoPilotInfo -GroupTag "<>" -OnlineThis imports devices successfully When assigning a laptop to someone we turn the device on. Get the Company OOBE wallpaper etc and...
  7. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed: I have a Dynamic group that assigns membership based on GroupTag so when we import devices we useGet-WindowsAutoPilotInfo -GroupTag "<>" -OnlineThis imports devices successfully When assigning a laptop to someone we turn the device on. Get the Company OOBE wallpaper etc and...
  8. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows store app being randomly removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows store app being randomly removed?: Hi, I don't know why randomly windows keeps removing my Store apps like Netflix, amazon prime video, etc after installing them submitted by /u/xJayce98x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2qrpo/windows_store_app_being_randomly_removed/
  10. UWP apps randomly being installed on system when new profile is create

UWP apps randomly being installed on system when new profile is create: I have made an image Windows 10 Pro for our systems here. In the default user account, before a user logs in, or the Administrator account is active, I run the commands to clean out the UWP apps since we do not use them and do not want the users too. Code:...