Windows 10: Random beeps on different computers, same Microsoft account

Discus and support Random beeps on different computers, same Microsoft account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Two different computers sharing the same Microsoft account for Windows 10 have the same issue of making beeps randomly. If I change the Windows account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pmgallardo, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Random beeps on different computers, same Microsoft account

Two different computers sharing the same Microsoft account for Windows 10 have the same issue of making beeps randomly. If I change the Windows account on any of them, beepings stop. More details for the incident are provided below.

I have an HP Notebook 15-AY114NS laptop with Windows 10 since 2016, that I log in using my Microsoft account. There was a moment probably after Windows 7 to 10 upgrade when it started making random beeps. These beeps are very short, identical, and can come alone or follow some repetitions, without following any rhythm or pattern. They may become less frequent after system has been started and all applications are loaded, but they happen as well.

The manufacturer gave me support on this error, even connecting to the laptop, and found nothing. I assumed I had to live with this annoying sound.

My surprise was when I just adquired an HP Pavilion All-in-one 24-xa0021ns to share with family members. This computer was brand new, and started beeping right after I log on with the same user. On the contrary, there are no beeps at all when other users log in. So it is something related to my Microsoft account.

You can find a sample of this beep on this link

I would appreciate any help to get rid of this annoying beeping that seems to be related to the Microsoft account rather than hardware or OS instance.

:)

pmgallardo, Apr 18, 2020
  2. liz449 Win User

Random beeping on my computer

Please help. My computer has been making weird and random beeping noises. It does not happen on start up, it is random. I have googled everything. I have no idea what it could be. I've tried a lot of things. When I mute the computer, the beeps go away. PLEASE
    HELP ME THIS IS SO ANNOYING.

This happened after I installed Windows 10.

liz449, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Random Beeping

I'm getting a seemingly random beeping out of my computer. It doesn't happen in any pattern, and doesn't play on startup. It sounds like the beep related to sticky keys, but sticky keys is not on, and I don't see any other accessibility setting on. When
    the beep happens, the computer usually stutters. Any idea why?

Keegan Sanchez, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Random beeps on different computers, same Microsoft account

Computer beeping

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now I find that after sitting for a while, my computer seems to lock up - the screen is black and will not come on, and the computer itself is beeping... Any suggestions as to what may be causing this????

hjleininger, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Random beeps on different computers, same Microsoft account

1. Random beeps on different computers, same Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Random beeps different

2. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?: Hi,I bought Minecraft on my laptop for my kiddo--required a "Microsoft Account", which I made.When to download the installer, and it forced me to open the "Xbox App". Went to sign in there, and it said "Sign in with Microsoft Account?" I chose "Yes", and it now says that SAME...
  3. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?: Hi,I bought Minecraft on my laptop for my kiddo--required a "Microsoft Account", which I made.When to download the installer, and it forced me to open the "Xbox App". Went to sign in there, and it said "Sign in with Microsoft Account?" I chose "Yes", and it now says that SAME...
  4. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Different email same Microsoft account: I changed my email in my Microsoft account, and now i cant log in to my laptop. Cant find the option to change the user or email in the start screen before singing in. I tried the option of reseting the password in the laptop but it goes back to the old user when i have to...
  6. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different email same Microsoft account: I changed my email in my Microsoft account, and now i cant log in to my laptop. Cant find the option to change the user or email in the start screen before singing in. I tried the option of reseting the password in the laptop but it goes back to the old user when i have to...
  7. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Different keyboard types on same Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different keyboard types on same Microsoft Account: My wife is Austrian; I am British. we live in France and use French, English and German every day. Whilst working in Switzerland some years ago we concluded that the Swiss French keyboard best met our needs for special characters and accents in the different languages we use....
  9. My computer beeps randomly.

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer beeps randomly.: My computer beeps randomly when I open, close or minimize tabs. 132989
  10. Remote into different account on same computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote into different account on same computer: Is there any way to control (as in, remote login-esk way to use) second account on same computer? I have several different user accounts on my computer, one is for game servers (killing floor, minecraft, etc), I'd like to be able to control it in a window from my main...