Windows 10: random black rectables appearing after installation

Discus and support random black rectables appearing after installation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I went to my computer the other day and it was on the lock screen. This means there was a download and a restart previously. I logged in and noticed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Jul 16, 2021.

1. ironfist Win User

random black rectables appearing after installation

I went to my computer the other day and it was on the lock screen. This means there was a download and a restart previously. I logged in and noticed a change, the menu looks different. That's fine. But now, there are random black rectangles appearing. I thought it was because I was watching a lot of videos yesterday, but they're happening even without videos playing. Imagine you're browsing, and long skinny rectangle appears in the upper left side. It stays there for a second and then goes away. Sometimes on the bottom, too. Current usage is 62% memory, 5 disk.

:)

ironfist, Jul 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 16, 2021
  3. MmeJane Win User
    random black boxes appear on my pages

random black boxes appear on my pages

MmeJane, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

1. random black rectables appearing after installation - Similar Threads - random black rectables

2. Black screen after dell logo appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after dell logo appear: any expert know what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-dell-logo-appear/c99452ce-2c47-46ea-a34d-3f42f9a921d9
  3. Black screen after dell logo appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after dell logo appear: any expert know what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-dell-logo-appear/c99452ce-2c47-46ea-a34d-3f42f9a921d9
  4. Black box appearing on screen randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box appearing on screen randomly.: There is a black box randomly appearing on my screen out nowhere and when it shows up almost everything stops working for a few minutes, it stays there and my only way of making it disappear is restarting my computer, but it still shows up. I took a screen shot of it and when...
  5. Black box appearing on screen randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black box appearing on screen randomly.: There is a black box randomly appearing on my screen out nowhere and when it shows up almost everything stops working for a few minutes, it stays there and my only way of making it disappear is restarting my computer, but it still shows up. I took a screen shot of it and when...
  6. A random black window appearing in the dekstop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A random black window appearing in the dekstop: [ATTACH] Can someone explain what is this black colored window in my desktop? I have scanned for viruses also. It can also be resized. What should i do now ? is it a virus?...
  7. Desperate help, annoying random black squares appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate help, annoying random black squares appearing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oathakafaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j90w37/desperate_help_annoying_random_black_squares/
  8. Random black box appeared when I logged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random black box appeared when I logged in: Idk much about computers, but I logged into my computer and after about 2 seconds these random black boxes opened and closed really fast. I’m not sure if there was any text in it. They have not appeared since. Could it just be something starting on my computer? Anything to...
  9. Random black screens appearing every few mintues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random black screens appearing every few mintues: Idk if this is a virus or somethin but a couple of days ago, my pc started to go blank and show a black screen for a few seconds depending on what I was on, it stays longer when im playing a game, then would show a white screen for half a second, and if you look at the top...
  10. Black line randomly appeared after opening app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black line randomly appeared after opening app.: So I just opened one of my apps on my computer called osu, But the screen went black. I closed the app and saw that there is a black line at the bottom of the screen. I don't know why but I need to fix this and all my hardware is fine. Please help. I use a Get 1060 and Intel...