Windows 10: Random black screen following upgrade to Windows 11? Is it Edge related?

Discus and support Random black screen following upgrade to Windows 11? Is it Edge related? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a new HP all in one PC & I have just upgraded to Windows 11.Everything appears okay apart from this random issue where my whole screen goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ian757uk, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Ian757uk Win User

Random black screen following upgrade to Windows 11? Is it Edge related?

Hi,I have a new HP all in one PC & I have just upgraded to Windows 11.Everything appears okay apart from this random issue where my whole screen goes black, & then comes on again seconds later? I am not sure if it related, but the majority of time it seems to coincide with opening up Edge, & clicking play on YouTube videos?Please can someone help?Thank you.

:)

Ian757uk, Oct 15, 2021
  2. FreeBooter, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/cf3b4559-67d8-40e0-9cf2-ebf4528e1e78

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Black Screen, Screen Flickers, Random Freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update the Display drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Refer the link below and check if it helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Random black screen following upgrade to Windows 11? Is it Edge related? - Similar Threads - Random black screen

2. Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.: I recently set a new custom pc. While watching movies in prime video or netflix my screen goes all black for few seconds and comes back or black squares appearing in different shapes each time. When ı wanted to switch between tabs in microsoft edge it is also happening. In...
  3. Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.: I recently set a new custom pc. While watching movies in prime video or netflix my screen goes all black for few seconds and comes back or black squares appearing in different shapes each time. When ı wanted to switch between tabs in microsoft edge it is also happening. In...
  4. Black screen followed by shutdown

Black screen followed by shutdown: Hello.I've been having lots of troubles with a bug that I've had for presumably quite a long time, but that has gotten worse and worse, to the point that now most 3D games have become unplayable. Whenever I try to play one, both of my screens turn black within a few minutes,...
  5. Windows 11 random black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 random black screen: Hi. I have been encountering this frustrating problem of my screen randomly going black in the midst of a regular task while the power LED on the laptop is ON and the CPU is clearly running. This issue also happens when I wake up the laptop from sleep. The screen lights up...
  6. Windows 11 random black screen

Windows 11 random black screen: Hi. I have been encountering this frustrating problem of my screen randomly going black in the midst of a regular task while the power LED on the laptop is ON and the CPU is clearly running. This issue also happens when I wake up the laptop from sleep. The screen lights up...
  7. Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...: I think that I'm having an issue with my graphics drivers but i've tried everything. It seems as though there are errors all over my fairly new prebuilt pc.I've tried:Updating drivers on GeForce ExperienceUpdating drivers on Device ManagerUninstalling 3rd party...
  8. Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...

Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...: I think that I'm having an issue with my graphics drivers but i've tried everything. It seems as though there are errors all over my fairly new prebuilt pc.I've tried:Updating drivers on GeForce ExperienceUpdating drivers on Device ManagerUninstalling 3rd party...
  9. Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Random black screen following upgrade to Windows 11? Is it Edge related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen following upgrade to Windows 11? Is it Edge related?: Hi,I have a new HP all in one PC & I have just upgraded to Windows 11.Everything appears okay apart from this random issue where my whole screen goes black, & then comes on again seconds later? I am not sure if it related, but the majority of time it seems to coincide with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 black screen after update hp

2. windows 11 screen goes black randomly