Windows 10: Random black screens appearing every few mintues

Discus and support Random black screens appearing every few mintues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Idk if this is a virus or somethin but a couple of days ago, my pc started to go blank and show a black screen for a few seconds depending on what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ice-swallow-come-alot, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Random black screens appearing every few mintues

Idk if this is a virus or somethin but a couple of days ago, my pc started to go blank and show a black screen for a few seconds depending on what I was on, it stays longer when im playing a game, then would show a white screen for half a second, and if you look at the top right, you would see windows 7 like browser navigation buttons. Then it would all go back to normal but some programs would still show a white screen and I would have to reset them. I have uninstalled the newest update but it still shows. And even to writing this post, it happened again but quicker.

:)

ice-swallow-come-alot, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Random Black Screen

Re-installed Catalyst 8.35 drivers (from the original cd) - no luck. Still getting the random black screen.

TribeBuckeyeFan, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Random black screens appearing every few mintues

Black Dots appears on screen

The thread which u provided is when windows hang but in my case it doesn't hang it works fine but as u see in first picture icons,taskbar are displayed

Kushal Bansal, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Random black screens appearing every few mintues

1. Random black screens appearing every few mintues - Similar Threads - Random black screens

2. Black screening every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screening every few hours: Hi, My pc has been crashing every now and again for the past few weeks, but now it is starting to happen every hour. It is also no longer giving me a blue screen and is now just turning off my monitors and black screening. I have tried quite a lot of solutions online but...
  3. Black screening every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screening every few hours: Hi, My pc has been crashing every now and again for the past few weeks, but now it is starting to happen every hour. It is also no longer giving me a blue screen and is now just turning off my monitors and black screening. I have tried quite a lot of solutions online but...
  4. Black screening every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD every few hours

Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  6. Black box appearing on screen randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box appearing on screen randomly.: There is a black box randomly appearing on my screen out nowhere and when it shows up almost everything stops working for a few minutes, it stays there and my only way of making it disappear is restarting my computer, but it still shows up. I took a screen shot of it and when...
  7. Black box appearing on screen randomly.

Black box appearing on screen randomly.: There is a black box randomly appearing on my screen out nowhere and when it shows up almost everything stops working for a few minutes, it stays there and my only way of making it disappear is restarting my computer, but it still shows up. I took a screen shot of it and when...
  8. random black screen for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random black screen for a few seconds: As the title says, I've been having random black screen. Happens once in a few days and looks like lost signal (screen turns off for a few seconds and then turns back on) but when it happens some apps like photoshop and blender always crash. Everything else works fine and...
  9. My screen goes black every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen goes black every few seconds: My windows 10 screen goes black every few seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-black-every-few-seconds/10b40768-8ba8-478a-833d-893b3fdc06b4
  10. Random flash on screen every few seconds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random flash on screen every few seconds: I can see a random flash of a window or some widget on my screen every few seconds. I want to find out the application that is doing it. Any ideas how I can find out? Thanks...