Windows 10: Random Black Screens, CPU Usage at 100% And No Found Threats

Discus and support Random Black Screens, CPU Usage at 100% And No Found Threats in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been facing problems with my pc, including the following on my title and more, I got rid of all adware and malware, and spyware I could find.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OriTheOrio, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Random Black Screens, CPU Usage at 100% And No Found Threats

I have been facing problems with my pc, including the following on my title and more, I got rid of all adware and malware, and spyware I could find. I'm using a used HP Stream Laptop, Purple. I get random black screens, errors, and failed system processes. Google Chrome third parties are ALL verified, and no found threats. I have malware bytes and actively scan my pc. I'm now getting critical stops, and random shut downs. I searched my registry for unusual things, and some of my hardware is broken and damaged. I also get random windows processes, and I think I'm a fool for downloading "Windows 10 Update Assistant" Any help would be nice. Tell me if you need any more elaboration. Thanks for any help you gave.

:)

OriTheOrio, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Wysiwig Win User

cpu usage at 100%

CPU usage at 100% from start up for no apparently good reason. Service Host appears to be the problem but I cant narrow it down more than that at present.

Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 full release version 64 bit.

Wysiwig, Mar 12, 2019
  3. CPU Usage 100%

PC starts with 100% cpu usage. It won't come down even cpu is left idle. Cpu fan won't stop, when temp are normal.

Vivek Rajbhar, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Random Black Screens, CPU Usage at 100% And No Found Threats

Random CPU usage spikes

Hello,

User profile corruption can cause high CPU usage as it
    opens programs that are not necessary on the background
    . To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest
    creating a new user account on your computer to see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Random Black Screens, CPU Usage at 100% And No Found Threats

1. Random Black Screens, CPU Usage at 100% And No Found Threats - Similar Threads - Random Black Screens

2. 100% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% cpu usage: My pc has been throwing a code randomly when I update/restart my pc something for a fan which one of mine needs to be replaced but now I restarted and got the code I usually just restart it again and it’ll work this time my pc booted up and nothing would open or it was...
  3. 100% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% cpu usage: My pc has been throwing a code randomly when I update/restart my pc something for a fan which one of mine needs to be replaced but now I restarted and got the code I usually just restart it again and it’ll work this time my pc booted up and nothing would open or it was...
  4. CPU usage at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU usage at 100%: Hi!My name is Luca and from like 2 weeks ago my laptop started lagging.At first i didnt know what it was,but when i watched some videos online i looked at my task manager and the CPU was at 100%.I watched so many videos online but it didn't work.My laptop i an ASUS AMD Ryzen...
  5. 100% cpu usage

100% cpu usage: I have begun to notice when I have my charger plugged into my laptop, it causes my CPU usage to shoot up to 100%. However, when I unplug my charger it drops down to around 20%-30%. Does this mean my laptop charger is playing up? Or is there something running on my pc that Is...
  6. 100% CPU Usage

100% CPU Usage: PC fine until update to version 20H2 installed, now intermittent 100% CPU usage once or twice an hour for one to two minutes at a time. How do I correct the problem on this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-cpu-usage/7fed075a-2d99-44cc-bec1-93f40c948c6e
  7. 100% cpu usage

100% cpu usage: Once i booted today, i realised after a few minutes that my pc was acting extremely slow and jittery. I had open task manager and noticed my CPU was at extreme loads of 80-100%. The top 2 processes were "appmodel" "Serivce host: Remote procedure". It seems that the least...
  8. CPU 100% usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU 100% usage: I have two issues with windows 10, first issue is that, the taskbar in windows 10 showing me that the CPU is being used 100%. In Ubuntu it's running smoothly. I didn't have the issue windows until this morning. So after trying multiple solution from online the CPU still shows...
  9. 100% CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU Usage: I just had a strange event. My laptop's CPU usage hit 100% and stayed there, and the fan came on even though the CPU and HD temps were normal (CPU 44-47C, HD: 39-42C). Any thoughts on what happened? Restarting seems to have fixed it, at least temporarily. I'm doing a virus...
  10. 100% CPU usage.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU usage.: Hi all. I sometimes use Xilisoft audio convertor and it puts CPU usage through the roof, sits on 100%. I do not use other progs to compare this to. Consequently PC slows down sometimes freezes, web slow to load etc. Is this normal. New install of win 10, 2 months ago. 8 gig...