Windows 10: Random Black Screens/Hangs

Discus and support Random Black Screens/Hangs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SakuragiHana, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Random Black Screens/Hangs

HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd commands such as /sfc scannow and netsh winsock reset and ip release . DDU uninstall my gpu drivers and to the newest version. Ive also ensured that theres no viruses.I have also checked event viewer and it seems to be giving me DNS Client errors. Most of these settings are stock outside my ram settingsCPU: 5900xGPU: MSI 3070

:)

SakuragiHana, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Random Black Screens/Hangs

1. Random Black Screens/Hangs - Similar Threads - Random Black Screens

2. Random Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screen: Hello everyone,I'm reaching out here in hopes that someone can assist me with a troubling issue I've been experiencing with my PC. Recently, I've been encountering significant problems where my PC runs smoothly until suddenly the monitors go black, and the system becomes...
  3. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Black Screens/Hangs: HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd...
  4. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screens/Hangs: HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd...
  5. Black Screen Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Randomly: Good day! I just want to ask about my laptop. My model is HP Pavilion Notebook. I was using this laptop for school purposes, specifically joining Ubuntu Server both static and dhcp and I used my laptop as a client. I upgraded this into windows 10 pro as it is required to...
  6. Random Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Black Screen: For the last week I have been getting random black screens which basically means I have to force power my system down. First of this was because I was running AMD software alongside the Windows UWP which was potentially causing issues. I have removed the AMD software as...
  7. Random black screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random black screen.: Sometimes when im playing a game a black screen pops up for 5 seconds, then dissapears, and all the windows refresh and the taskbar acts like when turning the pc on (icons appearing one by one). Some games also go completely white when it happens. Any fixes? submitted by...
  8. Random Black Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screens: Hello. I currently have a problem with my computer where I would randomly black out while playing games. The game just stops for a couple seconds and it will continue right after. What could be wrong with my computer? Is there any way to test for defective parts? Thank you...
  9. Random black screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screens: Hello, For some reason when I am watching a youtube video or playing a game my screen just goes black, then I have to turn my laptop off and back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-black-screens/666a0cf5-2c99-4de6-a375-537bc24ef6b7
  10. Window starts then hangs at black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Window starts then hangs at black screen: On another window system. The window starts, but it hangs after the window logo with the little dots swirling in a circle. Then it boots to a black screen and just stops. No error code, nothing at all. I already tried to fix startup repair, sfc /scannow and dism. sfc...