Windows 10: Random Black Screens On New Pc

Discus and support Random Black Screens On New Pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I recently purchased a new pc and I've been having random black screen happen, I've tried everything to fix the issue but nothing is working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iShawnValvatorez, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Random Black Screens On New Pc

Hello I recently purchased a new pc and I've been having random black screen happen, I've tried everything to fix the issue but nothing is working. I've uninstalled drivers, did a ddu, loweredsettings and nothing has works. I have a nvidia graphics card with the latest update. I also see in my reliability files I'm having crashes:

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffd98ca900a460

Parameter 2: fffff80173d2372c

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ampere

Server information: ce1ddbae-d82d-4412-8658-153965cad535

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash

Package Full Name: Microsoft.SkypeApp_15.67.97.0_x86__kzf8qxf38zg5c

Application Name: praid:App

Application Version: 10.0.19041.546

Application Timestamp: b850de5d

Fault Module Name: combase.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.19041.662

Fault Module Timestamp: 8f79024d

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000aa7b2

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 3c3d

Additional Information 2: 3c3d7c297f16d4c51f3f56105f09dd0f

Additional Information 3: 8db2

Additional Information 4: 8db2c252dd399ad3733f06dde4f3405e

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: d308ed88389d81ff91e57e0bfcc6b5a3 1289575458262136227

:)

iShawnValvatorez, Dec 31, 2020

2. Random Black Screen

Re-installed Catalyst 8.35 drivers (from the original cd) - no luck. Still getting the random black screen.

TribeBuckeyeFan, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Black Screen, Screen Flickers, Random Freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update the Display drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Refer the link below and check if it helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Random Black Screens On New Pc

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Random Black Screens On New Pc

1. Random Black Screens On New Pc - Similar Threads - Random Black Screens

2. PC black screens and then restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC black screens and then restarts randomly: Ever since I got back from a trip, it seems that every 5-10 minutes my pc will black screen and then restart after 10 seconds. I had recently removed my CPU cooler for an AIO, but when the new AIO didn’t fit I put the old cooler back in. I’m not sure if that causes any issue...
  3. PC black screens and then restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC black screens and then restarts randomly: Ever since I got back from a trip, it seems that every 5-10 minutes my pc will black screen and then restart after 10 seconds. I had recently removed my CPU cooler for an AIO, but when the new AIO didn’t fit I put the old cooler back in. I’m not sure if that causes any issue...
  4. Pc black screens randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc black screens randomly: My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it just decides that it wants to not show any video on startup even. I am truly out of ideas on what to test, I have reseated the...
  5. Pc black screens randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc black screens randomly: My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it just decides that it wants to not show any video on startup even. I am truly out of ideas on what to test, I have reseated the...
  6. Pc black screens randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keeps black screening randomly

PC keeps black screening randomly: I have been having this issue lately where whether I'm gaming or watching something on youtube where my PC will black screen on both monitors with the fan on the GPU going at high speeds. I have no choice but to power off my PC and turn it back on because the screen will not...
  8. PC crashes randomly with black screen

PC crashes randomly with black screen: While it is hapaning i cant do anyting i cat even force close i reinstaled the graphic driver but it doesent work i need help asap please! ***Original Title: Random crash whit black screen***...
  9. Brand new PC - black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Brand new PC - black screen: Brand new PC Windows 10. (can't see my Windows Version number) I loaded Firefox, NoteTab light and Zoom. I shut the PC off and when I restarted it a few hours later, I got a black screen. The mouse works because I see the pointer moving. How do I get it to work? Thank you...
  10. PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen

PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen: Every time the PC crashes it will boot up and stay stuck on a black screen. Once it is shut down manually then booted up again it is fine. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...