Windows 10: Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a...

Discus and support Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, yesterday I was launching a game and the screen got randomly black so I performed a hard shutdown then everything was normal until I typed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by King'z, Aug 4, 2020.

1. King'z Win User

Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a...

Hi there, yesterday I was launching a game and the screen got randomly black so I performed a hard shutdown then everything was normal until I typed my password an pressed enter, I saw the same blackscreen and I had only the mouse who was moving, I rebooted and same happened so I started searching on the internet, I tried task manager by pressing ctrl shift esc nothing showed on screen I tried with ctrl alt del the menu appeared when I pressed task manager nothing happened the mouse was loading with this spinning blue circle then stopped so I tried all this methods nothing worked :

Startup repair

Boot into safe mode networking and without

I had not system restore point

Windows key ctrl shift b

Windows Key P

That's all and I wasn't updating something but I still tried unistalling last quality update it couldn't. If someone has an idea of how to fix this without reset please tell me. Thanks for reading.

:)

King'z, Aug 4, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Task Manager "End Task" does not end task.

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does it show any error message while performing End Task Through
    Task Manager?

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to end the task and check if you’re able to

Safe mode:

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
      Shift key and click on Restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Click on Startup Settings.
    • Click on Restart.
    • When your PC starts up, you'll see a light blue screen with the Startup Settings menu. You can now choose an option using your keyboard (number keys or function keys). To start up in Safe Mode, press
      4 or F4. To start up in Safe Mode with networking, press
      5 or F5. To start up in Safe Mode with the Command Prompt, press
      6 or F6. If you change your mind and decide you don't want to boot into Safe Mode after all, hit
      Enter to boot normally.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a...

explorer.exe will not run other than in safe mode

MS suggests:
    Once your PC is in Safe Mode, reinstall your display adapter driver.

• Type device manager into the search box on the taskbar, and then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter.
    • Right-click the display adapter and select Uninstall > OK.
    • Restart your PC.

dalchina, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a... - Similar Threads - Random blackscreen logging

2. Laptop randomly blackscreens after logging in to my user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly blackscreens after logging in to my user: This is a multi user install because I share this laptop with my mum too. Sometimes when I log in, it shows nothing and ceases to work. Putting it at sleep and starting does nothing, none of the keybindings do anything. Doesn't open task manager, nothing works at all. Only...
  3. Laptop randomly blackscreens after logging in to my user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly blackscreens after logging in to my user: This is a multi user install because I share this laptop with my mum too. Sometimes when I log in, it shows nothing and ceases to work. Putting it at sleep and starting does nothing, none of the keybindings do anything. Doesn't open task manager, nothing works at all. Only...
  4. Unable to log in, safe mode doesn’t work

Unable to log in, safe mode doesn’t work: I have a three month old Dell XPS. I am unable to log in to the computer because it says the camera isnt working and “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I’ve also gotten an error message from explorer.exe saying “the system...
  5. Task Manager Closes By Itself After A Few Seconds Works Fine in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Closes By Itself After A Few Seconds Works Fine in Safe Mode: My task manager closes itself after a few seconds. I have tried scanning using antivirus, SFC and DISM. All says my computer is fine. I have also tried a clean boot where I disabled all non Microsoft services, the task manager still closes itself. I have also tried...
  6. Task Manager Closes By Itself After A Few Seconds Works Fine in Safe Mode

Task Manager Closes By Itself After A Few Seconds Works Fine in Safe Mode: My task manager closes itself after a few seconds. I have tried scanning using antivirus, SFC and DISM. All says my computer is fine. I have also tried a clean boot where I disabled all non Microsoft services, the task manager still closes itself. I have also tried...
  7. Task Manager Closes By Itself After A Few Seconds Works Fine in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.: Hello, I have uninstalled "Cyberlink Youcam" software but it is still showing in the task manager's startup tab. Although it has been disabled....
  9. Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.

Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.: Hello, I have uninstalled "Cyberlink Youcam" software but it is still showing in the task manager's startup tab. Although it has been disabled....
  10. Blackscreen after repair mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Blackscreen after repair mode: Hello everyone, very recently, I updated my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but I wasn't quite convinced, so I decided to switch it back to 8.1. I followed instructions where I was told to write "shutdown /r /o" inside the CMD to reboot in repair...