Windows 10: Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup

Discus and support Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason, ever since 2/9/2021, my computer has been glitching. It first started in Microsoft Edge Chromium. Then, when I opened my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anthony Xu {Student}, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup

For some reason, ever since 2/9/2021, my computer has been glitching. It first started in Microsoft Edge Chromium. Then, when I opened my computer today, it happened on login. After that, the logos start going static.

My Windows Version:

Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup feb27079-147f-446d-9c08-50992a46fb89?upload=true.png

I can't make a screenshot of the screen lagging, because if I use Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch, it looks fine.

:)

Anthony Xu {Student}, Feb 10, 2021

2. horizontal pink and blue lines

I have horizontal pink and blue lines starting at the top of my touch screen at start up. The only way to "fix" the problem is to use the touchscreen and restart the computer. I can see a small portion of the desktop at the top of the screen and it appears
    normal. Any suggestions?

LINDADIESS, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issues. Let me help you to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Safe mode

I would suggest that you boot the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists. Refer the link and follow the steps.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Command prompt (Admin).
    • Press Enter
    • Type Net User>>Press Enter
    • This will show you the account names on your system
    To delete the unwanted account, in CMD window type net user Account Name /del

Type exit and press enter to close CMD window

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup

1. Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup - Similar Threads - Random Blue Pink

2. What is this weird pink window thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this weird pink window thing?: So I use my PC for mostly gaming and Making videos, and I open my computer to a weird pink dot that can turn into a window? I don't know what I did, but I just turned on the PC and it had a pink blot in the corner. I tried restarting, turning it off and back on, Unplugging...
  3. What is this weird pink window thing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this weird pink window thing?: So I use my PC for mostly gaming and Making videos, and I open my computer to a weird pink dot that can turn into a window? I don't know what I did, but I just turned on the PC and it had a pink blot in the corner. I tried restarting, turning it off and back on, Unplugging...
  4. Computer Blue Screens on Startup, then random Apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Blue Screens on Startup, then random Apps keep crashing: Hello,My computer recently started having very strange problems. It blue screens on startup, then has to re boot. Everything seems okay except that applications seem to randomly crash with strange error codes. For example google chrome windows will give the "awe snap" error...
  5. Computer Blue Screens on Startup, then random Apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Blue Screens on Startup, then random Apps keep crashing: Hello,My computer recently started having very strange problems. It blue screens on startup, then has to re boot. Everything seems okay except that applications seem to randomly crash with strange error codes. For example google chrome windows will give the "awe snap" error...
  6. Computer Blue Screens on Startup, then random Apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen Appeared Randomly

Blue screen Appeared Randomly: I recently encounter bluescreen either surfing the net or doing office works. It happens randomly. From the event viewer, I see the following error message I have also attached the logs collected using "log collector V2 log collector". Any help and advice will be much be...
  8. Random Blue Screen on Startup

Random Blue Screen on Startup: I've had this problem with two Windows 10 computers. One of them was an Acer laptop that we upgraded to Windows 10 and the other was a generic built PC. Both of them are working fine now but what causes this to happen? The repair tool didn't work and we had to format and...
  9. Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup: Hello,On starting my computer, randomly this (attached screenshot) display opens. I always dismiss it by clicking on the lower left button.1. What is it ?2. How to get rid of it so it will not come again ?Answers will be appreciated.Thanks.System - window 10 pro, 1909 x64,...
  10. My computer keeps wiping things at random times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer keeps wiping things at random times: Most days, I log into my desktop and everything is fine and peachy keen. I'm logged into everything, all of my Minecraft worlds are there, everything is at peace. About once or twice a month, I'll log in with this expectation only to find that I have been logged out of...