Windows 10: Random blue screen 0x109 (system service exception)-Lenovo M81

Discus and support Random blue screen 0x109 (system service exception)-Lenovo M81 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello from Greece, I face a particular problem at several machines, which are exactly the same. Their setup is: LENOVO M81 SFF 4GB DDR3 Core I5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PanagiotisNegkas, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Random blue screen 0x109 (system service exception)-Lenovo M81

Hello from Greece,

I face a particular problem at several machines, which are exactly the same.

Their setup is:

• LENOVO M81 SFF
    • 4GB DDR3
    • Core I5 2400 3,1GHZ
    • SSD or HDD
    • WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL, 1903 or 1909.
    • BIOS UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION.

My customers complain about random blue screens with code 0x109-System service exception. Can someone help me? I have checked 2 of these computers for hardware errors but i did not mention something significant.

Can someone of you analyze any dump file to help me?

Thank you in advance,

Panagiotis

:)

PanagiotisNegkas, Dec 18, 2019

2. Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, Dec 18, 2019
  3. tjkrol Win User
    win32kfull.sys system service exception blue screen

win32kfull.sys, system service exception, blue screen

tjkrol, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Random blue screen 0x109 (system service exception)-Lenovo M81

blue screen error system service exception

cannot get my computer to work get blue screen with stop code system service exception and the screen is locked in this mode

PaulWillis3, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Random blue screen 0x109 (system service exception)-Lenovo M81

1. Random blue screen 0x109 (system service exception)-Lenovo M81 - Similar Threads - Random blue screen

2. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception blue screen: Had the subject blue screen with just this message: System Service ExceptionCan the following V2 Log Collector file shed a light on the BSD reason?Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXY-wJ1TCOTcf753RWCx-X3wqYjlY87a/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception blue screen: Had the subject blue screen with just this message: System Service ExceptionCan the following V2 Log Collector file shed a light on the BSD reason?Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXY-wJ1TCOTcf753RWCx-X3wqYjlY87a/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System service exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception blue screen error.: Hello experts,I have received system service exception error when using the pc. I have tried to enter safe mode but when the pc restart to enter the safe mode, the blue screen appeared and the pc performed automatic repair but it stays looped and went blank. When I switched...
  6. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen: I decided to turn on my virtual machine and I was messing with Microsoft Edge browser for a while because it was fun. I was deleting temporarily files it created in the user temp folder, although they were in use, so I used a program that unlocks these files and then deletes...
  7. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen: I decided to turn on my virtual machine and I was messing with Microsoft Edge browser for a while because it was fun. I was deleting temporarily files it created in the user temp folder, although they were in use, so I used a program that unlocks these files and then deletes...
  8. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

9. BLUE SCREEN error system service exception

BLUE SCREEN error system service exception: I have this problem that my PC crashes and I can't tell what makes it, its very random and I don't know what to do there's a link for the MiniDump files I recently got : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f4Q1fmR4ujPQQzkf9-RDH98_SXR22AlJ/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Blue screen in system service exception

Blue screen in system service exception: [IMG]How to slove this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-in-system-service-exception/6a14eb0c-122c-4174-8720-ffbeb5d6f11a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo m81 win 10 pc crashes